Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Sporting Dogs
 been along time (new Lab) >

been along time (new Lab)

Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

been along time (new Lab)

Old 03-23-2006, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

Default been along time (new Lab)

After many years of being dogless, I finally took the plunge and bought a new Lab pup. I used to train 365 days a year and compete in (and judge)AKC GSP field trials, but Labs were my first love and still my favorite dog. I just got burned out before I finished my FC. But, after too many years and some influence from my family, I went to see a litter of pups. This litter is advertised here on Huntingnet. I talked to the litter owner and the stud dog owner, too. I looked pics of the pups and parents. I went to see the puppies and I was nothing but impressed! Jeremy has a nice little mom&pop opperation and used a nicely titled male for stud. If you're looking for a nice pup, or want to see some pics, check out his ad. You can find the stud at http://www.tulemanretrievers.com/index.html
The litter owner did not put me up to this post, I just want anyone interested to check them out. Jim
Old 03-24-2006, 08:52 PM

Default RE: been along time (new Lab)

I am happy to hear that you are pleased with your new pup, it sounds like you are getting along well!! Please keep me informed on his progress, I'm sure that you will turn him into a great hunting partner. Thanks again, Jeremy
Old 04-04-2006, 07:32 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: been along time (new Lab)

hope you and your new pup have alot of memories together