Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Looking for Hog/Exotic hunt >

Looking for Hog/Exotic hunt

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Looking for Hog/Exotic hunt

Old 12-19-2004, 02:14 PM

Default Looking for Hog/Exotic hunt

Hi, I tagged out early on my Nebraska deer with my bow and now am looking for a hunt for my dad and myself in Texas. I'll be with my bow, Dad with his rifle. I thought I had one booked, but fell through at the last minute. I'll try here again and see if anyone can help out. I don't know much about it, but from what I had found before it was 2 hogs and a ram for each of us, and it was right at $400 each. I'm open for other suggestions too.

Only tough part is the timing, about the only time our schedule works out is something starting Dec. 27th or 28th. I know it's short notice, but a chance for someone to maybe fill a couple openings if there are any. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any leads. Thanks.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:45 AM

Default RE: Looking for Hog/Exotic hunt

Maybe these guys could help you out:

http://www.thewildliferanch.com/

They advertise exotic hunts from $185.

I have no direct experience with them, aside from a brief chat with their reps at a hunting expo.