Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!! >

New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!!

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!!

Old 08-09-2004, 12:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!!

LOL!!!

Yeah, VASavage, you got it!!! Hey, maybe I should buy a popup ground blind and just live in it, ha ha ha ha....

{Rehashing the story.....}
I was scouting Cumberland State Forest and quietly walking up a trail. The trail went uphill and to the left. Downhill along the left side was a giant patch of thickets and briars and junk. Me - being the eternal newbie - innocently was walking the trail, quietly, looking for signs and buck rubs and whatnot, not realizing the direction of the wind. All of the sudden ZOOM!!! out of nowhere, I saw this giant streak of brown with a flapping white tail, take off at Mach 4. I saw the rack on him and freaked out. I don't know who was more startled, him or me! [:-]

I will say this: I WILL FIND that buck!!! [8D]

Butch A.
Old 08-17-2004, 05:39 PM

Is this going to be a lost idea, I hope not im still intrested! any one else? time is running out. "YA Snoose Ya Loose" at least for 2004-05 hunting. Just trying to re-spark good idea.
Old 08-17-2004, 06:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good idea, Takeahike.... Good idea to bring this back "TTT". I am still very VERY in a VA Group and anxiously awaiting any further new ideas and/or info.

Butch A.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:23 PM
Fork Horn

Well, Butch and Take

I've been giving information about land here lately and if you read a few post back you'll see the most updated. I guess at this point in time we either act or loose out. However Eng has started this out so I only think it's fair we give him and Taz or whomever else looking into the leads a little more time.

I understand it's ticking pretty fast, I would assume it become appropriate to get a head count to those serious about what's currently available so we will know how much each participant ( hunter ) will have to expense. But who am I, I'm just as eager and willing to sacrafice just a lil of my piggy bank..lol if needed to ensure if we only have 10 folks interested that I'm able to grab a spot..lmao..
Old 08-17-2004, 07:30 PM
Fork Horn

Oh and last I counted hmmm.. how much is does 2+2 =..lmao well ok ok there's about ten of us still interested that's enough to cover 250 of those acres without having to spend over Um.. shaking head I have that George Bush Syndrome today excuse me...lol Fuzzy math $250.00 per person now that's cheaper than anything I've read while looking into these high priced club fees of 800-1200 a year thus far..lmao Well why are you reading this gather some hunters and let's make this reality!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2004, 08:14 PM
Fork Horn

Let's Get-R-Done!!!
Old 08-24-2004, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

"TTT" again.... [8D]

Butch A.
Old 08-25-2004, 11:14 AM
Fork Horn

LoL Butch,

Appears no one here but us two hunters..[:@]
Old 08-25-2004, 12:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: VaSavage270

LoL Butch,

Appears no one here but us two hunters..[:@]
Yeah, it seems that way.... [:-]

YO, VIRGINIA HUNTERS - WHERE ARE YOU?

Butch A.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:42 PM
Fork Horn

I'm here....waiting....the Farmville property sounded good. I thought we were going to try to get together and look at it. What happened to that plan?

Quick Reply: New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.