Republicans and Sunday hunting >

Republicans and Sunday hunting

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Republicans and Sunday hunting

Old 09-17-2012, 05:03 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by VAhuntr
If you truly believe voting Kaine will end the Sunday hunting ban, then I have some ocean front property in Lee County I'll sell ya!
I dont think it will end the ban, however it may bring some attention to these neanderthal republicans in the state that if they dont get off their asses they may lose the current job they have. Believe me, when they start losing seats they will start reconsidering.

Need to start somewhere. There is no bigger scum in regards to the Sunday Hunting ban the Kirby Birch and the dog runners association he overseas.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Eyedr
I dont think it will end the ban, however it may bring some attention to these neanderthal republicans in the state that if they dont get off their asses they may lose the current job they have. Believe me, when they start losing seats they will start reconsidering.

Need to start somewhere. There is no bigger scum in regards to the Sunday Hunting ban the Kirby Birch and the dog runners association he overseas.

So you will be supporting Kaine as well? As I have stated repeatedly, go after the STATE SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN who are directly responsible. Why anyone, especially a gun owner would want Tim Kaine as their Senator from VA is beyond me. There are enough liberal politicians in the federal cess pool already.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe Allen is as misinformed about Sunday Hunting as you guys are about what Democrats want to do to your 2nd Amendment Rights....
Old 09-17-2012, 05:35 PM
Typical Buck

If you truly believe voting Kaine will end the Sunday hunting ban, then I have some ocean front property in Lee County I'll sell ya!

Show me were I said voting Ksine in would end the ban. I have said it is yime for the Republican leadership to feel the pain for their lack of support on this issue. I will no longer give them a pass on Sunday Hunying. You go ahead if you want to as it is your choice. We will be holding theis same discussion for the next election. Please bookmark this page so in 2016 we wont have to repeat ourselves so much.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by vapahunter
Show me were I said voting Ksine in would end the ban. I have said it is yime for the Republican leadership to feel the pain for their lack of support on this issue. I will no longer give them a pass on Sunday Hunying. You go ahead if you want to as it is your choice. We will be holding theis same discussion for the next election. Please bookmark this page so in 2016 we wont have to repeat ourselves so much.

You are exactly right, you did not say that. For some reason though, you seem to think that George Allen has something to do with the state issue of Sunday Hunting. Are you forgetting that we already have two Democrat US Senators in Jim Webb and Mark Warner? I have not heard either of them talk about the issue of hunting on Sunday in VA. I just don't see any of our US Senators getting into a state issue like this....especially considering the shape our country is in right now.

You said it earlier in one of your posts. House Speaker Howell needs to be sent a message....from his constituents that this archaic law needs to be changed. This is where the focus needs to be, IMO.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:01 AM
Spike

So you will be supporting Kaine as well? As I have stated repeatedly, go after the STATE SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN who are directly responsible. Why anyone, especially a gun owner would want Tim Kaine as their Senator from VA is beyond me. There are enough liberal politicians in the federal cess pool already.
I never said that Kaine will reverse the ban, however if enough outdoorsman step up and voice their opinion the republicans will start to listen. Allen is in a picture with Kirby Birch, that is more than enough for me to dislike this candidate. As for the federal cess pool, I think ALL of Congress falls into this category, both parties.

Basically each party is voting party lines on EVERY issue putting their party ahead of the best interests of the entire country. Neither party is fully to blame. The inability to compromise of both sides is nauseating.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:26 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Eyedr
Excellent post. Thank you for sharing the link and the photo. At least we know that Allen is rubbing elbows with Kirby Birch. This seals the deal. I CAN NOT and will NOT support Allen.
Please make certain he knows where you stand and why you are standing there.

[email protected]
Old 09-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Iraqandback03
Please make certain he knows where you stand and why you are standing there.

[email protected]
Email sent....Lets see how they respond.

I encourage anyone who supports lifting the ban on Sunday hunting to type an email.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:50 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, I don't like how lax the Republicans have been on immigration, so to teach them a lesson I'm going to vote for Democrats. Is that a good strategy?
Old 09-18-2012, 03:28 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Stonewall308
Hey guys, I don't like how lax the Republicans have been on immigration, so to teach them a lesson I'm going to vote for Democrats. Is that a good strategy?
Different subject different issue. Trying to distort it like that gets you nowhere. Besides can you show where they have been as lax as the Democrats. No you can not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.