TN Deer Hunting Question >

TN Deer Hunting Question

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

TN Deer Hunting Question

Old 07-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default TN Deer Hunting Question

What is the deer hunting like in counties such as Clay, Macon, Pickett or any others up that way? Basically I am asking about population densities and number of hunters and such.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Spike

Default RE: TN Deer Hunting Question

Go to www.tndeer.com and www.tnwildlife.org. On the TN Deer web site use the "I'm Looking For" button, drop down to "Hunters Corner", then "Deer Talk Forum" Go to Serious Deer Hunting Talk and ask away, anybody there can help you. On the TWRA web site, go to "Wildlife & Hunting" and then there is a .pdf for 2007Big Gameharvest data, by zone, county and WMA property.
Tennessee Whitetail Deer Density

Old 07-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: buccaneer

Go to www.tndeer.com and www.tnwildlife.org. On the TN Deer web site use the "I'm Looking For" button, drop down to "Hunters Corner", then "Deer Talk Forum" Go to Serious Deer Hunting Talk and ask away, anybody there can help you. On the TWRA web site, go to "Wildlife & Hunting" and then there is a .pdf for 2007Big Gameharvest data, by zone, county and WMA property.
Tennessee Whitetail Deer Density
I have hog hunting friends in, Sevier, Cooke, Jefferson, Greeneand Washington counties......Washington being the best! Of course, I'm talking running hog dogs!

Old 07-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Typical Buck

I would reccomend going to tndeer.com also and sign up for there forums there.It is all hunting just for TN.Good site and even has Game Wardens on there and TWRA perssonel to answer all your legal questions.I hunt in TN but i can't help you with the counties you asked about becaue i have never hunted there.But i do know for a fact that a couple guys hunt those counties on tndeer.My name is cecil30-30 if you sign up drop me a pm or somethign.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: brushbustin

I would reccomend going to tndeer.com also and sign up for there forums there.It is all hunting just for TN.Good site and even has Game Wardens on there and TWRA perssonel to answer all your legal questions.I hunt in TN but i can't help you with the counties you asked about becaue i have never hunted there.But i do know for a fact that a couple guys hunt those counties on tndeer.My name is cecil30-30 if you sign up drop me a pm or somethign.
Will do Cecil!.......Thanks for the invite!
Old 07-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Typical Buck

There is alot of good stuff on there and the TWRA personel make it a really good asset.When you get there Rebel shoot me a PM!