Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 FELLOWS THE RUT IS ON!!!! >

FELLOWS THE RUT IS ON!!!!

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

FELLOWS THE RUT IS ON!!!!

Old 09-28-2007, 06:56 PM

Default FELLOWS THE RUT IS ON!!!!

i must of seen 12 does a 6&8 pointer to far for bow rune past me the last week during the week there hasnt been ne1 in the woods its been perfect the deer r just out of range,going to try some scent,s tomorrow
Old 09-29-2007, 06:47 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: FELLOWS THE RUT IS ON!!!!

ORIGINAL: bubba3224

i must of seen 12 does a 6&8 pointer to far for bow rune past me the last week during the week there hasnt been ne1 in the woods its been perfect the deer r just out of range,going to try some scent,s tomorrow
It's been the Rut here for a couple of weeks now......We can hear them snorting and fighting every night in my yard....
Old 09-29-2007, 06:56 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

It's been the Rut here for a couple of weeks now......We can here them snorting and fighting every night in my yard....
Ain't that something up here in the panhandle our season starts in two weeks--And the rut ain't until mid January!! It amazinges me how ya'lls rut starts so much eariler--For that matter It amazes me that ya'lls season comes in so early!!! Course alot of things the Game Commision(my employer) does amazes me!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 07:55 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: BowKnutt

It's been the Rut here for a couple of weeks now......We can here them snorting and fighting every night in my yard....
Ain't that something up here in the panhandle our season starts in two weeks--And the rut ain't until mid January!! It amazinges me how ya'lls rut starts so much eariler--For that matter It amazes me that ya'lls season comes in so early!!! Course alot of things the Game Commision(my employer) does amazes me!!!
Bro, I live in Lutz,FL and if youor your employer have any doubts, y'all can come down and interview everyone around here or send someone from the Lakeland, FLOffice to see for themselves.......
Old 09-29-2007, 09:12 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: BowKnutt

Bro, I live in Lutz,FL and if youor your employer have any doubts, y'all can come down and interview everyone around here or send someone from the Lakeland, FLOffice to see for themselves.......
Whoa now Reb--Slow Down ain't nobody up here doubting you or anybody else--I take a man at his word untill.....

All I was saying is it stange how theRUT is different in Fl from North to south!!!! Maybe I didn't make my statementsplain enough--Didn't mean to ruffle yore feathers!!
Old 09-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Typical Buck

still weeks away from the rut here, late oct, 1st week of nov usually
Old 10-01-2007, 03:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

there was a couple of bucks seen chasing does over the weekend by other hunters...all i saw were does.....
Old 10-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Spike

RUT IS STARTING UP HERE IN GA.SEEN A GOOD 8 PT AND HE WAS TENDING HER PRETTY HARD...WHERE EVER SHE WENT HE WENT....
Old 10-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ihave seena spikechasing does, but not any good bucks yet. Aroundend of Oct. it is on