Florida Buck Signs?

Old 09-14-2007, 02:21 PM
Spike

Default RE: Florida Buck Signs?

hey saw some light rub last week. in deland
Old 09-15-2007, 12:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

i set my game cam over a mock scrape i made 2 weeks ago. after making the mock scrape, i didn't have any scents to add to it so i urinated in the mock scrape. i checked my cam this week and have pictures of 4 shooter bucks. out of the 4 bucks, 1 will make the Florida Registry and another will be close. as soon as i can get the pic's uploaded, i'll post them.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

sorry, for some reason all it shows are little red x's
Old 09-18-2007, 02:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

still can't get the pic's to upload. if you wanna see them go to www.floridafishandhunt.com

look in the "gear" forum and the pic's are posted under a thread titled "trail cams" with me as the author

Old 09-18-2007, 10:22 AM

ive seen lots of tracks and lots of trails made into the tall grass and fresh droppings under my stand this morning ,yesterday in santa fe swamp seen rubs and lots of tracks 1 shooter buck with hard antlers
Old 09-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

heads up, there has been 2 rutting bucks killed on the roadside....swollen necks and everything..... 2 of them, y'all know what that means. and they werent swollen from bloat, lol.....both fresh kills...and i talked to one of the deseret ranchers and he said he saw one chasing a doe....
i keep changing my mind on where to hunt, i think i have a game plan and then i see something that makes me change my mind, i sure do wish it'd hurry up and get here already.....
Old 09-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Dominant Buck

heads up, there has been 2 rutting bucks killed on the roadside....swollen necks and everything..... 2 of them, y'all know what that means. and they werent swollen from bloat, lol.....both fresh kills...and i talked to one of the deseret ranchers and he said he saw one chasing a doe....
i keep changing my mind on where to hunt, i think i have a game plan and then i see something that makes me change my mind, i sure do wish it'd hurry up and get here already.....

So does that mean I should use my 'Can' I always thought Florida bucks rutted much later...
Old 09-19-2007, 03:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

i thought it was a lil later too, but from the sign, it's on.....or it's almost on....remember this is Orange, Osceola counties.....i heard polk county is in rut in like dec. and its just a hop skip and a jump from us., this is Florida, Lord only knows what those bucks are thinking, lol......i'm using my can opening weekend without a doubt, might not work, but i have to try, lol.....
Old 09-29-2007, 11:51 AM

So has anybody got any good bucks on the ground? Havent had any luck here moons got em running at night.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Dominant Buck

Today at 11:00 Rockridge gate Green Swamp..no one scored anything...tons of mosquitoes..most I've ever seen..I bought a Therma Cell...that with refills cost nearly 50.00 I took it back when I read all the warnings..I have asthma. My Off worked goodtillthey found an entrance around my buttocks.

Quick Reply: Florida Buck Signs?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.