Whats happening in Georgia >

Whats happening in Georgia

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Whats happening in Georgia

Old 12-11-2002, 07:28 PM
Fork Horn

Default Whats happening in Georgia

I'm going on vacation Thursday, headed to Ga. for ten days, how has the hunting been in south ga., any rutting still going on?
Old 12-12-2002, 09:15 PM

Default RE: Whats happening in Georgia

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I'm going on vacation Thursday, headed to Ga. for ten days, how has the hunting been in south ga., any rutting still going on?
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
I am in S. GA. Well, haven't put a bead on one since Halloween night. I am finding the tracks left and right, but with the varying weather, their times of moving and feeding are anyone's guess. Maybe with a good cold snap they will start moving during daylight instead of moonlight. But I think that rut is pretty much over with. I am finding the big buck tracks deeper in the woods while the does are staying in lighter areas near fields. But I have heard that Mid GA is doing pretty well in areas. But there are more restrictions in some areas. Good luck and send that big buck my way.
Old 12-13-2002, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whats happening in Georgia

About the only way to find a deer is to hit the thickets and move em out! After about Thanksgiving, they only come out night!

Help Us help Others
www.hhh-usa.org

Edited by - mike bell on 12/13/2002 21:20:22