NC sunday hunting >

NC sunday hunting

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

NC sunday hunting

Old 02-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: NC sunday hunting

ORIGINAL: nctaxi

What I find incredible is that someone who hunts would find a reason to be behind the Sunday hunting law. You can fish Sunday, get s--ty drunk watching the race, go to all kinds of events on Sunday but something that actually brings someone closer to God is not allowed on Sunday. Must be all the inbreeding...
careful someone might call you a yankee
Old 02-12-2007, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Isn't it funny that as soon as someone doesn't agree with their viewpoint, it always goes to being a yankee. I was born further south than most, grew up in SC, moved to VA, then PA, then MI, now to NC.
So nc bearhunter - done any good with the bears? Hoping to try one this spring, need to have one to mount for my showroom.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:52 AM

Hey Bearhunter I'm looking for a bear hunt in NC without dogs any ideas outside of not to hunt with yankees or on sundays.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:16 PM
Typical Buck

there are lots of areas to hunt bears in the mountians around here all i saw this year was sows with cubs [&o]and saw one during deer season that was about 200lbs but season was closed send me a email and i will tell you some of the places that we hunt that is public game land
Old 02-14-2007, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

How's the wild boars doing over in the mountains?
Old 02-14-2007, 11:35 PM
Typical Buck

haven't seem any. they say there are some in haywood county area but i kinda stay over on this side. sure would like to find some close. i miss hunting those things they are fun.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

I feel your No Sunday Hunting Pain. I think they should ban Nascar and close Hooters on Sundays. These laws are such jokes. I am seriously thinking of taking a nice deer on a Sunday and checking it in. That way I can get arrested and take this issue to the court system. Our state has no justification for a Sunday Ban on Hunting. It is just because of the overly religous crowd that willcome out and yell. Yes, I'm a Christian and I said it. Overly Religous! They are such hypocrites. And another thing, Yes, my wife would kill me.

Old 02-28-2007, 06:13 PM

Ban the Super bowl on Sunday!
So there...
Old 03-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Right now I am getting ready to fight the no fox trapping law in my county. Sunday hunting will come around when the NCWC begins to see their money getting gone from hunters not having the time to go. It will take more than one guy getting arrested, it'll take every org. on our side and probably Ted Nugent and the NRA to get it passed.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:29 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: nchawkeye

I am a hunter...Have been all my life...I am against Sunday hunting...
All y'all have to do in huntingcamp is bow yourheads and ask the Lord Jesusto Bless the fellowship and to keep everyone safe and toShepperd them on the hunt!

Matt.18:20
[20] For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Gen.9:
[3] Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Quick Reply: NC sunday hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.