Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Hey soarkrebel >

Hey soarkrebel

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Hey soarkrebel

Old 11-27-2002, 09:12 PM

Default Hey soarkrebel

What part of Hot Springs do you live? I grew up there and hunt in muddy creek wma.Do you live by crystal springs?Oh by the way congratulations to your son for his second buck.
Good luck and safe hunting
Kevin

Old 11-28-2002, 08:16 AM

Default RE: Hey soarkrebel

Royal ,kind of close to brady mountain. i moved here from camden about four months ago . we found this place in the boonies and feel in love . i have the best of both worlds. i can be in hot springs in 10 minutes and get to see this beauty everyday. i have heard of muddy creek but don't know where it is.
I still go back to the ouachita and hunt . i put more meat in my freezer that way. it is a deer factory.
I have seen some good deer around here and am looking for a very large buck that has been seen in this area. i am surprised someone hasnt killed him . he is seen around homes but is elusive enough to escape. since i watch our daughter all day i am constantly looking out windows for him.kind of crazy huh.

SOUTH ARKANSAS REBEL
Old 11-28-2002, 05:04 PM

Default RE: Hey soarkrebel

Yeah my parents live about five miles from there.We go to brady mountain to sight in our rifles.Muddy creek wma is just past mt ida it is a pretty good sized wma 146,000 acres i believe.We were part of a lease in arkadelphia but they raised the price of the lease so we decided not to hunt there this year.My parents live right off of 270 west and we have seen deer across the road and yet we still drive over a hour to go deer hunting.Well it was nice chatting with ya
Later
Kevin