Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Missing Two Year Old >

Missing Two Year Old

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Missing Two Year Old

Old 09-13-2006, 05:53 AM

Default RE: Missing Two Year Old

We just had a 3 year old boy here in the Cincinnati ohio area go missing. His mother passed out in a park and when she woke up he was gone. She is not the real mother but a foster mother. They hunted for him for days and never came up with any clues as to where he was. Well it all came out that the boy was dead. The foster parents went to a family reunion in Ky and locked the child in a closet with his hand tied behind his back. It was weekend when the temps were in the 90's. When they got back two days later he was dead. they took his body out to a remote place and tired to burn the body. The boy was ahustistic. It was a real heart break to hear what had really happened. Just really makes you wonder about people. Hope they find this boy soon.
Old 09-14-2006, 03:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

OMG and these were foster parents?......how in the world anyone can harm a baby like that is beyond me......
Old 09-14-2006, 04:32 AM

Yes these were the foster parents. Now they are saying that neither of the parents worked. They relied on the money from foster care and other ways to live. They talked to the other children that they had in the house and the children told them that the parents beat them with their hands and belts. Were did this system go wrong? The foster father even had old charges for assault. I just don't understand how these children got put into their care.
Old 09-14-2006, 05:54 AM

Makes me so mad. There are so many out there that would love these babies so much and take them into their homes. but don't have the money it takes to adopt them..
Old 09-14-2006, 06:16 AM

The part that make me mad is that the foster parents have been charged with Murder but they can not go after the death penilty. They are saying because they were getting money for this child that they didn't want him to die even though they tied him up and left him in a dark closet for two days. Just not right. The other thing is that they have private cells and private secruity becasue they can't put them in with the rest of the inmates because they would probably be killed. I say put them in with them and let them do what they want with them.
Old 09-14-2006, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

i say let them out in the open population......save the tax payers some money....
Old 09-17-2006, 07:23 AM

Amen to that..did you see where a young mother was stabbed and her newborn stolen from her on the news this morning
Old 09-18-2006, 03:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

i heard that yesterday............and then there was a 6 old girl found dead yesterday....what is going on with the world today?.....thoughts and prayers go out to everyone.......
Old 09-20-2006, 08:44 AM
Typical Buck

By the way that kidnapped baby was found unharmed and was safely returned to the family...Thank GOD......supposedly the woman who kidnapped the infant recently miscarried her own child and was trying to pass the kidnapped baby off as her own...SICK BITCH!!!
Old 09-20-2006, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

thanks, i saw that .Thank God.......