Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Missing Two Year Old >

Missing Two Year Old

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Missing Two Year Old

Old 09-01-2006, 05:58 AM

Default Missing Two Year Old

We have a missing two year boy down here in Leesburg..This baby could be anywhere by now so I'm hoping that by letting all my friends on here know about it maybe someone will see him...His name is Trenton Duckett..

Anyone with information should call detectives Jim Dunagan or Richard Giles of the Leesburg department at 352-787-2121.
Anyone providing information leading to the apprehension and conviction of a person or people responsible in the abduction is eligible for a reward through Central Florida Crimeline.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/orl-lmissingboy0106sep01,0,6960900.story?track=rss

Old 09-02-2006, 08:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Missing Two Year Old

yeah that's really rough. they have electric road signs up kinda like an amber alert on griffin rd and a couple of other places. its terrible. hopefully someone will find him sooner rather than later.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

i heard that there was problems between the mom and dad, i dont know for sure, but from what i've been told , the mom doesnt seem too distraught....but i havent seen her on tv so i cant say, i just hope and pray he's returned safely to his family......thats all that really matters anyway.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

the father used to work with my mom and the wife used to come in yelling and screaming at him about god knows what. it got to the point that the owner had to tell her to stay away. from what i've heard she isn't the most mentally stable of people. what really makes me wonder is that she went and bought a shotgun 2 days before the boy disappeared. i don't know but from all of the stuff that i've heard, i wouldn't be suprised if the mother didn't do something with him.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:53 AM

Thats so true..I just hope that they fine him soon...I posted his picture on a couple of forums to help spred the word
Old 09-09-2006, 05:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just heard the mom was found dead, suicide.......she did something to this boy, now we'll never know......a grieving mom doesnt kill herself unless she knows that baby isnt coming back and the only way she would know that is if she had something to do with it........i'm sick.......
Old 09-10-2006, 06:42 AM

Huntnma I don't live to far from where she lived and it's not that far to her grandmothers house...Everyone here is keeping there eyes open and several of my neighbors have gone walking the woods here beside my house...There are so many places here on this side of town that a body could be hid and never found..not including all the ponds
Old 09-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I got more goosebumps......this sucks, that poor baby and the dad..God i couldn't even imagine.....i'll keep my prayers coming...I have a firefighting buddy that has been missing here for a few weeks now, they found her truck with blood and brain matter in it......i know it may be harsh, but i do believe both the lil one and Brandy are gone, i just pray for the bodies to be found...hopefully they'll be found alive, but in reality, it looks grim for both....i'll keep you in my prayers too, it's got to be tough for you as well living so close to it all.....
Old 09-11-2006, 05:28 AM

Well the police are now asking for property owners to check their property for any clues to the where abouts of Trenton..
Old 09-13-2006, 03:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hope someone finds him.................goodluck and God Bless.......

Quick Reply: Missing Two Year Old

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.