FLORIDA HUNTERS! >

FLORIDA HUNTERS!

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

FLORIDA HUNTERS!

Old 08-21-2006, 11:22 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: FLORIDA HUNTERS!

Hey EWT, hunted all those that you mentioned! Liked Joe Budd and Wakulla when it was considered part of Aucilla the best. Use to hunt close to the National WildlifeRefuge markers. The trees that marked the boundaries had a white band painted on them. Went there for years.

OH, by the way, nice porker! Congrat's!
Old 08-21-2006, 11:28 AM
Dominant Buck

Each yr i drop some $$$$ on apps to try and get into Green Swamp West, but this year is my first year in 3 not getting picked. Its my favorite place to hunt in the state. Here is a great buck my dad killed off of it last year, it netted 119"

And Chuck7 hasn't seen one in Green Swamp! My place is 35-40mins from Green Swamp and during the week I would go every day and drive back home. I don't like their camp grounds. I have taken Deer and Hogs fom Green Swamp and Richloom.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

wow that's one heck of a nice deer!!! i would love to run into a deer like that down in green swamp this year.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:02 PM
Typical Buck

only good gator is cut up and deep fryed GO NOLES
Old 08-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Typical Buck

Do you know the Watson's or the Slaughter's?I have bought many gun's in New Berry!

reb do you know any lainer's in this area most are related to the slaughters
Old 08-21-2006, 09:12 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: nc bearhunter

Do you know the Watson's or the Slaughter's?I have bought many gun's in New Berry!

reb do you know any lainer's in this area most are related to the slaughters
NO NC can't say I do!
Old 08-24-2006, 09:17 AM
BKL

New here too. I am pretty new to hunting also. Well, I've been hunting for 20 years...but have only hunted 4 times in those 20 years. I started in college in TX. Only went once my senior year but was bitten by the bug. Then moved back to FL after college and didn't know anyone who hunted. So, I didn't go very often. When I did it was to a place like the Brady Ranch. So, I'm trying to get more involved by going to the forums and am looking at public land for next season, and hopefully many seasons to come. I live in Naples, southwest, and probably will have to take a drive to get to a decent WMA. Any info on what hunting on public land is like would be appreciated. I guess I am a little apprehensive to go because I am so inexperienced and I wouldn't want to get in someone's way or piss someone off because I don't know what I'm doing.

Thanks!! See everyone around the forum.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:30 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: BKL

New here too. I am pretty new to hunting also. Well, I've been hunting for 20 years...but have only hunted 4 times in those 20 years. I started in college in TX. Only went once my senior year but was bitten by the bug. Then moved back to FL after college and didn't know anyone who hunted. So, I didn't go very often. When I did it was to a place like the Brady Ranch. So, I'm trying to get more involved by going to the forums and am looking at public land for next season, and hopefully many seasons to come. I live in Naples, southwest, and probably will have to take a drive to get to a decent WMA. Any info on what hunting on public land is like would be appreciated. I guess I am a little apprehensive to go because I am so inexperienced and I wouldn't want to get in someone's way or piss someone off because I don't know what I'm doing.

Thanks!! See everyone around the forum.
BKL, Welcome tothe Forum!

Florida Hunting Guides
Old 08-24-2006, 09:42 AM
BKL

Thanks for the welcome...and the tip.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:04 AM
Dominant Buck

BLK. do you subscribe to the Florida Game & Fish magazine?

Florida Game & Fish Magazine

Quick Reply: FLORIDA HUNTERS!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.