Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

First set of the year

Old 11-16-2008, 11:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default First set of the year

Went out this afternoon to a new farm a friend of mine wants me to trap for beavers. i didn't believe him when he told me this beaver dam was over 4 foot tall but it is. I will take some pictures when i go check my traps in the morning. It is backing up the water into his field and he can not work the ground, which is setting him back so he asked me to rid him of some beavers. I mean these things are taking down every and any tree near by. I counted over 50 trees that were already chewed down or in the process of being chewed down in a 30 yard radius. Hopefully i willcatch some. I might have to put out a few more traps but i am optimistic. I set some conibears and leg hold traps. But the leg holds are for coons which are just a bonus. Wish me luck.