Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Varmint light from cabella's

Old 03-28-2008, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Varmint light from cabella's

I just purchased a varmint light that mounts on a scope from cabella's, it is the 100yd light that they sell with a 6v battery pack. My question is for those of you who have used this light in your hunting. What are your thoughts on this light?? The good and the bad,I will be using it for hogs and other critters on rifles ranging from 25-06 to 22lr. Let me know what you guys think of this light, I was thinking it should be good for at least 75yds (which is fine for my purposes)even though it is posted to be a 100yd light.....Thanks guys..
Old 03-28-2008, 04:41 PM

Default RE: Varmint light from cabella's

Its a good light if you are hunting by yourself. If im hunting with someone id rather use a more powerfull light so you can see whats coming in before their right on top of you.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:47 PM

Default RE: Varmint light from cabella's

ORIGINAL: WYObowfisher

Its a good light if you are hunting by yourself. If im hunting with someone id rather use a more powerfull light so you can see whats coming in before their right on top of you.
exactly