Cabella's coming to Winnipeg >

Cabella's coming to Winnipeg

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Cabella's coming to Winnipeg

Old 09-22-2007, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Cabella's coming to Winnipeg

Thought it might be a rumour but I was in SIR today for some goose loads and when I asked for a 2007-08 cat. they said enjoy it it's the last one. From here on out it will be the Cabella's cat. so I guess the rumours are true. I wonder if the prices will be similar to the store in Grand Forks now that the dollar is at par? It will be interesting to see.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Spike

Default RE: Cabella's coming to Winnipeg

I doubt the prices will be the same even if the canadian dollar is at par. We'll get screwed over again. We're still paying $3000.00 to $4000.00 more for ATV's and snowmobiles. I know a guy who went to Michigan and bought 3 brand new ATV's and sold 2 of them and the money he made was almost enough to pay off the one he kept. Pretty dirty if you ask me, but resourceful on his part. The Federal government would loose to much taxes on big ticket items if we were buying at par with the U.S. dollar. It will be nicefor the folks in Winnipeg tohave a Cabela's. We havea Bass Pro in Toronto, but I'm inNorthern Ontario soif I phone order an item it gets shipped from the U.S. and the duty and taxes get processed at the border. The shipping is more costly andand it takes a while to get your item. At least therewill be more selection if you live nearby and you can go to the store and shop.

Old 10-07-2007, 09:34 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Cabella's coming to Winnipeg

Last week I recieved a 2007 fall super Saver in the mail and I've noticed that alot of the prices are higher than in their Annual Catalogue. Has anyone else picked up on this. I've also noticed this before. OH, I'm talking about S.I.R.