Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

SKUNK HUNTING

Old 08-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: SKUNK HUNTING

ORIGINAL: WolfWithBow

but my next shot slammed into the Skunks side. Boy was that funny. It kicked around and struggled, but the field point was to deep and it bled out.
thats "funny " to you?

get some counseling, lil' jeffy dahmer...
Old 08-12-2007, 10:53 PM

Default RE: SKUNK HUNTING

ORIGINAL: WolfWithBow

Ok. I got him. Today around 6:00 P.M, I saw him moving along side my fence. I quickly ran inside to my room and grabbed my bow, a dozen arrows, and my quiver. I went outside and set an arrow on the string. It was only about 18-20 feet away but it didn't see me at all. My first shot was off by a couple inches, and it hit the wooden fence,but my next shot slammed into the Skunks side. Boy was that funny. It kicked around and struggled, but the field point was to deep and it bled out. I kept my distance though. I pulled the arrow out and brought the Skunk back to cleaned it. That was when I did a boo-boo. My knife must have hit it's musk gland and it stunk my garage really bad. Well this post is no longer a talking subject, I took care of it.
I found myself with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at your story, please keep us informed on how it turns out. lol