Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

I NEED MY BRETHREN'S HELP!!!

Old 03-05-2007, 03:01 AM

Default RE: I NEED MY BRETHREN'S HELP!!!

Absolutely....I'm always up for a few stories over a beer with a fellow hunter!

Just keep in touch, I will help you out if I can with anything...I was born and raised here and know quite a bit of territory to in dem der hills of N. Idaho.

~Cam
Old 03-05-2007, 06:57 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: jake smith09

ORIGINAL: DANTHEHUNTER

Yes the .223 will work ok and if you shoot enough to know your rifle and round you choose. Now for Jake*** what are you talking about ,the .22-250 and .243 hurting your shoulder??? The swift getting blowed around by the wind ?? Well first off lets talk about the .224 bullet, isnt the bullet in your .223 the same as the swift and the 22-250.Of course it is so why would the wind blow the swift and not the 22-250 and .223?
Now for the recoil issue, If a .224/.243 calibur cartridge is hurting your shoulder when you shoot it, maybe you need never mind!!! Have fun.

Actually dan the .220 swift is a lighter bullet and if you knew anything you would realize the .220 swift is a .20 caliber bullet. Its lighter may be faster but its lighter. The .22-250 is a little heavier than the .223, they are both .22 caliber bullets but the 250 is a little heavier. The 250 and .243(shooting all day) can make you a little sore. I know this from experience. Just go out to a p dog field for a day or two and then come back and tell me about how it doesent bother your shoulder a little bit. And by the way i never said the .223 hurt my shoulder. I said the 250 and .243 does. Dont start stuff on here it leads to bans and all other kinds of things. As far as im concerned this is the end of this little convo, dont know about everyone else though. have a good one

After reading the lastest Jakes "tactical" gospel, As a fellow Ohioian I must imploreHNI members not to judge all hunters in the good state of Ohio by the "googled" responses of one misinformed indvidual. Therefore I feel that from this time forward all of"tactical Jakes"posts should contain the following warning:
THE VIEWS AND EVENTS IN THIS POST, EVEN THOSE LOOSELY BASEDON FACT-- ARE ENTIRELY FICTIONAL,, ANY AND ALL FACTS HAVE BEEN GOOGLED, POORLY, THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS POOR USE OFCOMMON SENSEAND DUE TO ITS INACCURATE NATURE SHOULD NOT BE VIEWED BY ANYONE...
Old 03-05-2007, 08:09 AM

AMEN !!
Old 03-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

fuzzyballs - I guess we are staying in Thompson Falls or Trout Creek. How far is that from ya? We will be hunting in Unit 4.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:59 PM

Wow lowtemp i cannot believe your so mature to bring up past things from 2 months ago. You really need to grow up. These forums are for people to learn from, to to argue on. If you want to argue call me (937-273-5173) And I know whenever you respond to this your going to say something stupid about " why would i want to call you " or something stupid. If i had to guess i would say your 14-16 years old and that would explain alot, and of course your gonna come back saying your 20 or 30 something becuase thats what a dum 14-16 year old would do. Im going to do something you obviously cant do and that is be the mature one and quit with the bickering that you cannot drop. Im going to stick to the topic as i hope everyone else will do...... Good luck and hunt safe!!!! OOO and by the way sorry for the not knowing the .220 swift stuff, I not realize im wrong after looking into it. I just thought that was a .20 cal. Thanks for correcting me!!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:09 PM

500 meters...

barret 50 cal might serve your purpose...

(jk)
Old 03-05-2007, 07:11 PM

It prolly would... It would only have a little pelt damage though!!

(JK)
Old 03-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow. Isnt their an age restriction on these boards?
[:'(]
Old 03-06-2007, 12:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jake smith09

Wow lowtemp i cannot believe your so mature to bring up past things from 2 months ago. You really need to grow up. These forums are for people to learn from, to to argue on. If you want to argue call me (937-273-5173) And I know whenever you respond to this your going to say something stupid about " why would i want to call you " or something stupid. If i had to guess i would say your 14-16 years old and that would explain alot, and of course your gonna come back saying your 20 or 30 something becuase thats what a dum 14-16 year old would do. Im going to do something you obviously cant do and that is be the mature one and quit with the bickering that you cannot drop. Im going to stick to the topic as i hope everyone else will do...... Good luck and hunt safe!!!! OOO and by the way sorry for the not knowing the .220 swift stuff, I not realize im wrong after looking into it. I just thought that was a .20 cal. Thanks for correcting me!!
Hey jake - just learn to keep your mouth shut on posts unless someone asks what the cool shoes or clothes are that KIDS wear in Jr. High School, then you can start to chime in.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:26 AM
RJH

Jake buddy, aren't you the same guy a month ago that told me a .223 shoots flatter than a .22-250 ? I think the problem is youneed to geta little more practicle experience.Wanting to help is cool. But putting your real phone number on the internet is not.It is very easy to find where you live andif some criminal wanted a new savage he now knows where you live.There are also anti hunting people that could vandalise your parents home. I not trying to be a jerk but putting your phone number on the internet is very very dangerousyou never know who is looking. be safe. Anyways a .22-250 and a .243 do not have severe recoil to most people and if they think those kick hard they most likely will think a .223 kicks hard also.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.