Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

fox mount???

Old 02-21-2007, 10:25 PM
Typical Buck

Default fox mount???

While i was driving home tonight from work i saw the car in front of me hit something that ran in front of it,the car kept going so i stoped to take a look and it was a pretty red fox,wasn't even tore up or anything acept for a little spot on its front leg about the size of a quarter was skinned up.it had a real bushy coat of fur too.So i took it home to get it mounted(my girlfriend gave me h*ll when i walked in with it to put it in the freezer).Just curious of what kind of mounts there are for fox and what do they usally run $$? thanks for alll the help in advance!!
Old 02-22-2007, 03:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: fox mount???

I wanted to mount it with a red squirrel but its hard toshoot one with tearing them all up. Used a black squirrel instead.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here are a couple that you won't find many of...

Prices range from area to area. I charge $500 plus habitat, not open mouth.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

Before going a head with plans check with your game laws as here you have to get it tagged within 72 hours as it is a fur bearing animal here. I am not trying to discourage you by any means but, rather trying to save you a headache. So I would at least check to make sure it is ok.