Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
 Starter Reloader >

Starter Reloader

Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

Starter Reloader

Old 03-11-2005, 07:48 AM

Default RE: Starter Reloader

Get the Lee Aniversary Kit for somewhere around $57 at Cabelas. It comes with EVERYTHING needed. Just buy a set of Dies. Any Dies will work.

Ive loaded 1000's of rounds in mine already, and ive Only Just got back into reloading since December. (Yah i shoot alot LOL)

Best money ever spent.

Harry
Old 03-11-2005, 08:02 AM

If you can afford it, I'd recommend the RCBS kit. If you're gonna take this serious, why go the cheapest you can go. Spend a few bucks and get something that'll last you your entire life.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:21 PM

LOL A press is a press, And the lee challenger Stood up and exceeded All other presses of Greater price. Its Not price it quality. And if you can get quality cheaper, Why not? THATS what reloading is all about lol.

Ive owned most makes before The second child came along and i sold out. Had 4 reloaders set up. Progressive and single stage presses. RCBS, Lyman, And Lee. And i HAve to say Each and every one was exactly the same in quality, But the price differences were Amazing.

A press does 2 things, Sizes and Seats, Unless your Reloading the .50cal, with 750 Graines of powder and a 6 inch caseing, Then ANy press would last a lifetime.

Harry