Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
 RCBS makes me want to puke..... >

RCBS makes me want to puke.....

Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

RCBS makes me want to puke.....

Old 09-24-2006, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RCBS makes me want to puke.....

I began having issues with my lee classic cast and decided it was time to get somethng different. I was gonna get a RCBS rock chucker supreme but after I found out these are casted in china it made me sick to my stomach[:@][:'(] so instead I shelled out the 30 bucks more and went home with a redding big boss press instead.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: RCBS makes me want to puke.....

I didn't know that..........thanks for the info...........
Old 09-24-2006, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Next your going to say you don't shop at Walmart, Target,Bestbuy, Lowes or Home Depot?
Old 09-24-2006, 11:30 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: HighDesertWolf

I began having issues with my lee classic cast and decided it was time to get somethng different. I was gonna get a RCBS rock chucker supreme but after I found out these are casted in china it made me sick to my stomach[:@][:'(] so instead I shelled out the 30 bucks more and went home with a redding big boss press instead.
Well, that does suck. Well, my old RCBS rockchucker isn't. But I have been thinking of getting a sepreme. It figures I gues.

Old 09-24-2006, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I didn't know that either...Yeah thanks for the info.......

Old 09-24-2006, 12:35 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey Tony, sent my wife to Bass Pro to pick up a Buck knife and when she came home and I was looking it over, it said made in China. Well, back she went for a refund!
Old 09-24-2006, 02:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][][][][:@][:'(][][:'(][:@]!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2006, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

We can only do for ourselves but if enough people quit buying that trash it might at least slow the tide of corporate America selling us out...
Old 09-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

First, let me say that I don't think that the reloading forum is the place for your discussions and opinions about corporate America. Take it to the political forum. Second, I will say that if anyone is to blame for the manufacturing of goods overseas it is the American consumer. Take a good hard look in the mirror. We all want the biggestsalary with the best benefitsand the least amount of work. Yet, we also want the best and cheapest deals possible. We demand a high rate of pay for ourselves,but we are unwilling to pay the rest of America their desired high rate of pay. We cannot have our cake and eat it too!!
[/align]
Old 09-24-2006, 06:02 PM

steve4102, you may have a point with some areas of this country,as far as making big salires and not wanting to pay someone else to make a product. But here in the south where I live we don't make the big salires to begin with. Most of our jobs were sent offshore so the CEO,s and other exectuives could make more money.It's common to find a company where a ceo makes a milti million dollar sallery and quaterly bonuses as well, while the grunts may earn something less than $10.00 an hr, an offen much less. Try buying a new car while paying for BCBS medical ins. and a home and eat at the same time, thats why my truck has 244000 miles on it. I use Lee because it cost less, works as good and offen better, and aint made over yonder yet; I hope.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.