Wholesale Sports in Winnipeg >

Wholesale Sports in Winnipeg

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Wholesale Sports in Winnipeg

Old 08-06-2004, 12:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Wholesale Sports in Winnipeg

Ok after dising Wholesale I have to give credit where credit is do! On a last resort I decided to Email wholesale on an item. I received a reply less than hour behind the original. Sam, gave me all the particulars and said he'd arrange for a store transfer with instructions to call me upon arriving for me to look at the item and decide if I wanted it or not. Of course I am not sure if I'll ever get the call from our clowns but I found his response/service to be prompt and good.

Maybe I found the secret - email and the less actual dealings one has to do the better..[]
Old 08-07-2004, 11:26 AM
Typical Buck

I have never had a problem with Wholesale. Of course I go there to buy sportinggoods not to dance with the staff or look at the pretty girls.

If they don't have what I want, I see if they can order it or I go somewhere else.

Robin
Old 08-07-2004, 09:17 PM

Great Stores!
I grew up in an area that didn't have much for sporting goods stores, thus I always went to Calgary wholesale sports to get fishing and hunting supplies. Wholesale sports has always had a great selection and good prices.

Lethbridge has a store now. Never has this city had such a great selection
of outdoor supplies. If the Lethbridge store doesn't have what you are looking
for it can be ordered from the larger store in Calgary.
Old 08-08-2004, 12:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Duffy when I stand at the counter wanting to look at and potentially buy something of considerable value I expect some service. The fact I can often stand and bob for several minutes while buddy and bingo chat about cousin it's party right behind the same damn counter...boils my blood to have to say hey guys!

I find it equally pathetic that the secret for me in Saskatoon is email mailorder and then have them store transfer.

If all you need to do is buy something with minimal interaction then like I said JUST LIKE WALMART! God for bid you may ask a question in our store of the boys in the monkey suits, it is painful and makes you leave shaking your head.....AGAIN JUST LIKE WALMART.
Old 08-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Fork Horn

To Trailor-- When I talked to you the other day, I forgot 2 mention, Wholesale Sports sends me their catalogs, 3 or 4 a year. I find their goods kinda on the pricey side. They sure do have a big variety.
Old 08-08-2004, 03:30 PM

ORIGINAL: stubblejumper

What are your views on the Edmonton and Lethbrdge stores?
I shop in the Edmonton store very rarely as the service stinks.They always seem to be out of stock on many items.Russells sports in Calgary has much better service and competetive pricing.I have never been in the Lethbridge store.
is that the one on the yellowhead and 97th st i go past every day on my way to work never go in now i am sad b/c its a 5 min walk from my house.