Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Other Areas
 Hey whats up from the Shwa!(oshawa) >

Hey whats up from the Shwa!(oshawa)

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Hey whats up from the Shwa!(oshawa)

Old 01-28-2004, 09:19 PM

Default Hey whats up from the Shwa!(oshawa)

good to see all us ontarians. Whats up? when is the bears gonna stick up for themselves and let us shoot them in the spring. I'm a compound shooter[8D]and shoot the new arrows by Gold Tip. I bought 42 arrows off of e-bay for 125 bucks canadian[].yah i'll be shooting a heck of alot this year.
These smiley faces are anoying. How did everyone do this fall? any bucks or does fall to the good old "airhoe"[X(].Where is everyone from? what do you shoot? how long you been hunting for? Lets keep up the Ontario Archery legacey....

If you not in the woods your in the dog house........(just made it up)PEACE!
Old 01-28-2004, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hey whats up from the Shwa!(oshawa)

Well its nice to meet ya viking.Im from perth ontario and been hunting for 15 years now.I shoot compound(bow-tech)and easton epic arrows.Only been bowhunting for a couple years now,got a 8 point a couple years ago with the bow,what a thrillpassed on quite a few this year though,all small ones.Rifle huntin i got 4 this year,2 does and 2 bucks the biggest going 13 points.Good huntin here in lanark countyhope to chat with ya some more
Old 01-30-2004, 02:47 PM
Fork Horn

I have yet to get a buck, but I seem to do alright with mature does. They seem to taste fine, too. I live in Mississauga. Been hunting for 15 years, bow hunting for 5 or so.

Old 01-30-2004, 09:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hi guy's how are ya's I've only been bowhunting for a3 yrs myself .Got a bull moose this season and had severel chances on nice deer as well, but I made too many mental mistakes hunting from the tree. Those stupid little mistakes ,But I won't make them again next year. I shoot a new BowTech Patriot dually with Carbon Force 200's, just got the bow so I really haven't had much chance to shoot it much. But I can tell you it's a real smoker for sure.

nubo
Old 02-01-2004, 07:57 PM

welcome viking

I live in Peterborough, about half hour away from you. My dad works in Oshawa at GM.
Old 02-15-2004, 01:21 PM

Has anyone found any sheds yet? there is still a bit of snow on the ground so its proboably not good shed hunting weather. I BET WE GET A TONE OF SNOW THE NEXT WEEK[:@]. Well keep in touch.

Vik