Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

London On Thieves

Old 10-21-2007, 06:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default London On Thieves

If you are in the london area tree stand,s pop-up blinds are been ripped off or trashed.I know 3 guys that have lost a stand on private property in the last 2 day,s. And some time Fri/Sat someone tore up a stand that was built for a guy in a whlchair it was 15' high and was about 10x10 now it will take us about a wk to rebuild.So fellow hunters while your watching for deer your also begin watched by some low life thief so watch your back trail going in.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: London On Thieves

Sorry to hear that 20 slugs i hope im being watched as i have eyes also watching them im sick of my stuff being ripped of so no i have cameras everywhere. I hope to god and wish there is no one stalling my hunting ground heheheheheheheheheheheh i dont forget faces. Its sad to hear but it happens and its sad. Found that out last yr i hunt one area thats private all the way around, first corn off and whats in a tree sure as hell not my stands. But i wait it out report them and wait for them and give them a very very hole hearted warning that zero tolerance in un aceptable now there gone and thats the way it should be. Im really sorry to hear that feel free to pm anytime as im in st thomas maybe we can hook up sometime p.s. good luck.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:10 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks 99 jeep heard this morning a guy near Delaware lost 3 stands on the wkend . I think its time to booby trap em or something we got some materials today for our buddy,s stand but it won,t be as good as the 1 be had built for him. He told us not to worry about it he would hunt from the ground but we like to see get out more. His condo as he called it wasbuiltspecially for a guy in wheelchair it took us3 mths tobuild it. Private Property means nothing to somepeople.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:54 AM
Fork Horn

go get a couple cameras and some lock boxes and get em that way.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:30 PM
Fork Horn

Hey there 99 jeep how are ya it,s been about 3 or 4 yrs since I last talked to ya if you don,t remeber it,s jeff here.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:10 AM
Fork Horn

your going to have to help me with that one also i ran into people that hunt conservation areas i got more plate numbers why do these people think they can do this hum no wonder my deer arnt artound when these ass clowns tromp threw the bush, ive already got one group one too go lol. So how have we talked b4 slug.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:32 AM
Spike

I am a bit south of you guys, down in Kingsville near Leamington
The stealing seems to be getting worse and the thing that ticks me off is that for the most part these thieves would be other hunters.
Keep an eye out for this kind of stuff being sold and even throw up something in the local paper saying your looking to buy stands ect.
I have been lucky i have only lost one of my stands, in the middle of summer someone was walking on private property and stole the stand, they must of come back due to the cable lock i had around it, not many people carry tools with them while on a stroll.
Will be driving through this morning, heading up to Creemore for a weekend bow hunt, good luck

Old 10-26-2007, 06:22 AM
Fork Horn

eh dobber you from fenllon ooops in from lindsay yrs ago moved here on the count on the wife and more money i use to work at fleetwood too bad they closed. im now in st thomas it sucks to have stuff stolen but like i say cameras are the way if i swear to god find somebody stealing from me i will deal with them first then the police heheheheheheheh . joey
Old 10-26-2007, 06:28 AM
Fork Horn

p.s dobber ill have to get info from you when to start fishing your way.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:56 PM
Fork Horn

eh jeep your wife worked with my X at allied automotive I still live in Mt Brydges does that help any .

Quick Reply: London On Thieves

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.