Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

London On Thieves

Old 10-26-2007, 05:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: London On Thieves

Hey **** man hows it going long time wondering if we could meet up again congrats on the baby girl and on the break up sorry for saying that but yeah you needed better but sorry of all the crap happening to you go get some cameras and itll help im off to mich next month for more cameras but anytime you want to hook up for a hunt im game shot a monster week and a bit ago still two to go but will fill them getting ready for muzzle in week and half ill pm you my number and talk again. P>S no more sleds have 2 kids got no toys lol. hope to jear from you.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:09 PM
Fork Horn

eh jeep yea I just kept a low profile I was not to sure what was said about me but any ways. Little one is 15 mths now 2nd due the end of nov but could be early going out to check our sites saturday we hunt 1st wk of nov shtgun some big boys running the river banks ware we hunt haven,t had any luck yet.Talk to ya later say hi to the wife.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:46 AM
Fork Horn

eh jeff sorry i didnt get back sooner been busy with my my new truck and now it early and getting ready for a hunt this morn with another buddy at his honey hole. My moto is anything big and brown is down hunt just like my plates for my truck will say deer down but they take 6 weeks. talk later.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Fork Horn

eh joe same here my email is [email protected] send me your,s then I,ll email back with my other 1 I use the 1 listed a screen . Hope ya filled yer tag with a good one.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Fork Horn

hey man here my email [email protected] now email me and then we will go from there its the last thing i need is to post my numb and have hunting stalkers after me lol. Crap man we gotta hook up you still at the rubber plant>?. hey im outta here to many vodka no deer but seen lots and im buzzing gotta pull and alnight tonight work nights next week. im on face book to ehlook for me or sigh up later or talk this morn.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

eh joe I haven,t worked since april company gave me a buy out offer i was not the only one but any way I,ll e ya see any deer I seen a lot of sign up at our one spot hope the bruiser I seen a year ago is still there talk to ya later.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:14 PM
Spike

Will be sneaking all sorts of info from the local anglers next year thats for sure.
You guys ever go the Tilbury buck and bull show? am working on next years event now, am a scorer for FROW and should be some monsters being shown then
Old 11-15-2007, 06:48 PM
Fork Horn

eh dobber you score i figure i nailed a 150 ? maybe with my muzzleloader dressed at close to 200 at the butchers i just cant do the picture thing on here guess im retarded lol or something but yeah i smoked a monster.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:58 PM
Spike

then you need to get him scored for sure, i was part of the panel that scored the #1 muzzle loader deer taken last year.
Good contest and lots of prizes at the Tilbury show, beer is normally cold as well
Old 11-16-2007, 03:49 AM
Fork Horn

Quick Reply: London On Thieves

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.