Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

London On Thieves

Old 12-23-2007, 07:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: London On Thieves

Were setting up a Moose gang for the first hunt in sept 2008 next yr but me and a buddy from work are doing it. Gesssshh last night took my climber and compound with me to my promise land and up it was, was walking down the field there was a deer feeding werei sit so i go into slow mode then theres 2 then all of a sudden 2 more walked out. so i was moving real slow but got as close as 200 yrds and that was it they bedded down in the field and just watched the field so as soon as it got dark i walk out heheheheh they still layed there when i was at the truck. Ill give you a call man hey you got a boat nd hit erie at all?
Old 12-23-2007, 12:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: London On Thieves

No don,t have a boat never had time this yr to drop a line in the water going to do it when we go to florida.Yea seen a lot of dr around here nice 12 pt on thur morning standing in afeild not to far from here ticks me right off we had one in the back yard whenI was dr hunting yea back yard .