2008 Canadian Whitetails

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

2008 Canadian Whitetails

Old 12-03-2007, 09:37 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 2007 Canadian Whitetails

Thanks guys,

Skeet, A fellow west of Peace River did them. His name is Don Mills (Boreal Taxidermy).I believe he charged $190. He also did the euro on my moose. Are you taking your buck to Owen? I admire his work everyday. I wouldn't think to take a head anywhere else anymore.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:12 PM

Here is my white tail....shot him opening day....2nd white tail i have ever shot

Old 12-03-2007, 06:15 PM

one more pic
Old 12-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Way to go toadder! I saw your post in the deer forum and thought it a lot like Saskatchewan in the background.

Saska I am glad you are pleased with Owen's work, he is very good IMHO as well. Owen for sure. Though I am still battle little ms. sunshine on where he will go[].
Old 12-04-2007, 07:43 AM

Great buck toader, that is one tall tined buck, You should be very proud of yourself. Congrats.

Season done for me now, poor scene eating some tags but really could care less. Ain't enough deer around, nobody should be shooting them. I forsee next year us getting knocked back down to one either sex tag and maybe a doe tag. Maybe just one either sex tag even, i don't know what but something will have to change to bring our numbers back up. Outfitters are reporting the worst year ever for success rates. I just can't imagine how all of those animals did not make the winter but 2 consecutive years with above average snowfall as well as a steady growing yote and now exploding wolf population i guess it can happen. Tons of elk moving around at the moment. I think a draw season opens next week so there will be some elk hittin the snow. They closed the elk feeding station back in the park this year so now all of the elk will be out in the fields and in farmers bale stacks looking for food. Will be easy pickins for those who were drawn in the farmland.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Typical Buck

Well done Sask...once again you must be proud of the year you had.
Skeeter, just get that wife in order or I'll get you the name of a good divorce laywer
Way to go guy's looks like it was a pretty decent season for us AB & Sask guys. Here's to next year!!! Now it's time for a little family time and maybe pop a couple of yotes when I can.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:31 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Guys Just a Thought

Anyone ever thought of having a Western get together? Anyone care for one? Maybe just put your thoughts down and if their's an interest we can try to get one up and running for this summer,maybe put a shoot on and a bbq and little western ho down LMAO. Let me knnow what you's think.
Rocky
Old 12-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hia, I recon your spot onabout next year. Then again it is SERM andwe know how they react[:'(]!

As mentioned prior here is a pic ofTerrance's 6x6 from last Friday. I put a tape on him last night and right now he's in the book but we'll see how it shakes out after 60 days and an official tape job. Green Gross 182 2/8 and net 173. Heck of deer and he'll look mighty fine on the wall (with or without a spot in da book).

Old 12-06-2007, 09:04 AM
Typical Buck

WOW...he looks great!! That will be one pretty mount for sure. Congrats to him.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Fork Horn

WOW! Great deer. Congrats to your buddy. You guys did allright this year.

Way to go toadder! He's a beauty.

Quick Reply: 2008 Canadian Whitetails

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.