logo

Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics

Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

Old 08-30-2017, 12:21 AM   #21
Spike

In my opinion its Vortex Optics Viper HD. Bought last month after reading this review.

Last edited by antGone; 11-27-2017 at 11:29 AM.
antGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 12:46 AM   #22
Spike

I have a Nikon 7576 Mornarch and I like it very much!
Brian Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 10:14 PM   #23
Fork Horn

He has already made his choice and a wise one he got the Swaro EL's. I have read here some of the ststements and really disagre with some. The only Vortex that will come close tothe Swaro's is the Razor HD. Leupold does not make a bino in the price range of the top 3 Swaro Ziess and Leica. Last but not least please do not put the Vortex Diamond Backs in a comparison with the top 3 bino's they are not close.
You made a real good choice Rob and will have years of crystal clear glassing ahead of you.
wild bill g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:03 PM   #24
Nontypical Buck

I have had the ELs for 2.5 years now. No regrets as they are top notch.

Last fall in Iowa I lost one of the front lens covers. I emailed Swarovski last Sunday night about ordering a replacement. By Monday I had 4 emails from them and a new pair on the way. They arrived Friday and there was no charge. What service!
Old 01-16-2018, 06:16 PM   #25
Spike

Unfortunately in the optics world you do truly get what you pay for. Swarovski is the best. Hands down and has been for years. I have looked through every glass out there and continue to as they come out. Zeiss and Leica are great. Also expensive. Some of the higher end Vortex are good. Those are the popular brands. Try some out first. I would advise going to a big outdoors store but try to get the salesperson to go outside with you. You just canít get a good feel inside the store.
Also, depending on what size you are looking for and the type of hunting, factor in a good sturdy tripod. It makes all the difference.
glasser is offline   Reply With Quote