Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Indoor Worlds Yardage

Old 03-14-2005, 02:36 PM

Default Indoor Worlds Yardage

I have been reading on some other sights and have been hearing at some local shoots that this year at the Indoor Worlds in Cleveland that there will be a 30 yd and a 50 yd approximate lines. What happened to 30 yd and 45 yd exact max line. Just some one please let me know is it 45 or 50? The approximate is another topic, what ever happened to a laser range finder? There pretty exact!
Old 03-14-2005, 02:53 PM

Default RE: Indoor Worlds Yardage

yea i agree thats pretty broad with all the classes that have to shoot
Old 03-14-2005, 03:46 PM

i guess 50+ is approx. 45
Old 03-14-2005, 06:20 PM

I believe that the number of targets required and the distances require more variances than most out door shoots.. My class with a 45 yard approximately distance may have to shoot 47 or more yards at the same targets that are approximately 50 yards. The limitations at this shoot are dictated by the size of the hall and the number of shooters. I have been going since l997 or there abouts and distance has always been understood by the majority of the shooters and every year they keep selling out on weekends. I guess that speaks for itself. The job that they do is a huge undertaking and each year the job gets done. Some things are beyond their control but I'll be glad to endorse their shoot along with most people that go there.
Old 03-14-2005, 07:05 PM

I have shoot the Indoor World's the last two years in MBR class and both years I did not shoot a target over 45 yards. I had heard that this year it would be 50 yds approximate and just wanted to know what to prepare for. Being a pin shooter I will have to add a pin. I can't just click the scope. The hunter class sacrifices 5 yds and shoots 30 yds, and so has the 50 yd classes in the past. I think that this is a great shoot and I just want some clarification on what to expect.
Old 03-14-2005, 07:12 PM

well i was just jagging some chains but fastfletch seems to take EVERYTHING to heart, iwas just goofin with bow limerick and he would have known that
Old 03-14-2005, 09:41 PM

dspell ther may have been some confuseion in our conversation the other night i was talking about the asa unlimited class (pins like mbr) being 50yrd max, the MBR is still 45 i belive, sorry for the misuderstanding if it came from me, but i do agree with ya on ther needs to be some clarification for shooters, im not going so it wont affect me but i definately see where you are coming from
Old 03-15-2005, 08:04 PM

No my understanding is that the 50yards for MBR will only be for Cleveland because of the multiple classes shooting the same targets. Last year it was 45. Can someone please answer this for me? (Judy/Bowpro)
Old 03-16-2005, 04:56 PM

This is right out of the rule book fella's

8. Blue Stake will have a maximum of approximately of 50 yards (45.72 meters), Orange stake with a maximum of approximately 50 yards, Green stakes with a maximum of approximately 45 yards (41.15 meters), Yellow stakes with a maximum of approximately 35 yards (32 meters), and White stakes with a maximum of approximately 25 yards (23 meters) from the target.
Old 03-16-2005, 07:58 PM

This doesn't apply to the Indoor Worlds!
ORIGINAL: HOYT34

This is right out of the rule book fella's

8. Blue Stake will have a maximum of approximately of 50 yards (45.72 meters), Orange stake with a maximum of approximately 50 yards, Green stakes with a maximum of approximately 45 yards (41.15 meters), Yellow stakes with a maximum of approximately 35 yards (32 meters), and White stakes with a maximum of approximately 25 yards (23 meters) from the target.

Quick Reply: Indoor Worlds Yardage

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.