Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

shoots in the north west

Old 02-09-2004, 02:00 PM
pup

Default shoots in the north west

ok guys what are some of the big shoots in the north west? you know washington, oregon, idaho, montana,california, Im just looking for some biger shoots to go to then these little local ones, i went to worlds last year but that didnt turn out so well[&o] SO are there any big shoots that i could dirve to? I live in washington.
Old 02-15-2004, 05:13 AM

Default RE: shoots in the north west

Good post. S
Old 03-11-2004, 11:51 PM

Default RE: shoots in the north west

I live North of you, and as far as I can tell there is the Triple Crown and Redding, CA to shoot, and the IBO website lists the State Championship at Cedar River, but I think it's the same date as one of the TC legs. I've got about 25 shoots down on my calendar, but they are all local club shoots. We shot Whidbey Island last weekend, they have it together up there. It's on the Naval Air Station property, and is clean, safe, and efficient. 40 targets and every type of terrain. my buddy and I shot 6 and 7th out of 200 people, we just can't quite make it over the hump into the top 5. Hope to see you at some of the shoots, I'm usually the guy with the 3 year old daughter tugging on me when I'm trying to shoot. I shoot a BowTech Patriot, Spot Hogg sight, Schaffer Overdraw- kind of a unique set up.