Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
In need of Club in Delaware >

In need of Club in Delaware

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

In need of Club in Delaware

Old 01-11-2002, 06:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: In need of Club in Delaware

DeBob,OzOn3
you have mail

Edited by - DeBucks on 01/11/2002 19:32:50
Old 01-12-2002, 04:24 PM

Let's do the shoot. Sounds good to me. Went to my favorite spot tonight and no luck. I'm at my witts end I guess when I missed big boy back in November that was my only opportunity at him. I've only seen him twice since. By the way nice pictures DEBucks. Looks like it was your year. This was my first year in a long time on public lands and really struggling with it.
Old 01-15-2002, 01:52 PM

Hey fellas, I'd like to be considered if you have the room. Getting to know each other sounds good to me. I'm in the process of finding a job down there ASAP, as NJ is just getting to be too much for me. I belong to a club in Dorchester Co Md, and I've hunted Nanicoke WMA for a few years. I'd like to get in on some land in DE, as the public I'm hunting is getting a little crowded. BTW, I'm all for any and all QDM programs.
Old 01-15-2002, 05:04 PM

i might b interested with what Debob has n mind...strict rules..and lots of clover..imperial clover...that would b a dream come true...keep me posted...610 564 4233
Old 01-15-2002, 05:45 PM

I'm getting closer. Just to be very clear, the rules I mentioned would be very strict and not subject to debate. I'll keep you posted.
Old 01-15-2002, 09:06 PM

DeBob,

I'm interested to hear what your plans for a hunting club and also would like to participate in a fun shoot, sounds like a great idea. Sent you an email a few days ago regarding the interest in finding a club that is focused on growing mature bucks. Thanks for the reply @ the traditional site, would like to spend some time talking with you and help net working with other traditional shooters in DE area.

Tony
Old 01-17-2002, 10:46 AM

I would most definitely be interested in a Duck lease. I tried this before to no avail.

Jerry
DE Duck Hunter