Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
case of Pa WCO harassment? >

case of Pa WCO harassment?

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

case of Pa WCO harassment?

Old 02-17-2010, 05:46 AM
  #41  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 171
Default

Originally Posted by Pygmy
I really don't care if you answer me or not...

You come on this forum making all kinds of vague allegations without any facts to back them up..

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to get your ducks in a row....
No facts???? are you privy to my PMs? I know I didn't post the entire contents of my PMs and I didn't read where Rich did either nor do I think he will as they are private.
You may wish to wait until you have grown a few wiskers on your chin to start calling someone out to line up their ducks...I think my first assesment of you was correct.
Potterco is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 05:59 AM
  #42  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,085
Default

Originally Posted by Potterco
sounds to me like you're a little puke trying to play with the big boys..grow up an address me with respect and I'll answer you.
Hehehehehe.. Been a long time since I've been called a puke.. That's pretty mature... I'm to assume from this that you are one of the BIG boys..??.. I'm impressed...

BTW, my chin whiskers are all white...I very well may be older than you...Hopefully I'll never be as arrogant...
Pygmy is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 08:12 AM
  #43  
Nontypical Buck
 
Windwalker7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location:
Posts: 2,621
Default

You would think an old, wise man such as Pygmy would refrain from personal attacks.

To come on a thread and instantly attack someone shows real maturity.

In your 60 some odd years, you'd think a guy like you would read the rules of this forum.


Sooooo.....Mr. Pygmy.....care to elaborate on what the rules state about personal attacks?


I certainly understand the debates escalate into attacks, but you sir, came into this thread for the sole purpose to attack.

You want to brag about your maturity, yet anyone can see that you lack the very thing you brag of.
Windwalker7 is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 08:17 AM
  #44  
Nontypical Buck
 
Windwalker7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location:
Posts: 2,621
Default

Originally Posted by Pygmy
Hehehehehe.. Been a long time since I've been called a puke.. That's pretty mature... I'm to assume from this that you are one of the BIG boys..??.. I'm impressed...

BTW, my chin whiskers are all white...I very well may be older than you...Hopefully I'll never be as arrogant...



Sorry man! Hate to burst your bubble.


You sound kinda arrogant to me.


You come on a thread that you haven't had any input to, just to attack someone else, then you climb on your high horse, claiming to be mature and wishing to never be arrogant.


LOL!
Windwalker7 is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 08:26 AM
  #45  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 171
Default

Windwalker let him be he's doing more harm to himself then anything we'd post!
Potterco is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 08:32 AM
  #46  
Giant Nontypical
 
BTBowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: SW PA USA
Posts: 7,220
Default

There's no doubt that Pygmy's post could have been worded much better but the fact remains that this whole story is full of holes.
BTBowhunter is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 08:37 AM
  #47  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,085
Default

Windwalker, I defer to your logic...

I'm generally not the argumentative type, but once in awhile someone just rubs me the wrong way and I feel the urge to speak up... Comes from getting old and cranky, I guess...

Potterco came across to me as being arrogant and belligerant and somewhat of a bully...

You are right.. None of my business..

I'll bow out now and let the " big boys " iron out the problems concerning renegade fish cops in Pennsylvania........... ..
Pygmy is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 09:00 AM
  #48  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 171
Default

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
There's no doubt that Pygmy's post could have been worded much better but the fact remains that this whole story is full of holes.
BTB like I told you once before...when I want you or anyone else to know the whole story I'll tell you, and it won't be on an open forum. Until then I feel little or no need to explain my actions to you or anyone else...like it or not that is the way it is ...
I cannot help but to ask you this though...what makes you think I need to justify any actions I make to you...is it your ego? Whom are you to submit "facts remaining" to a story full of wholes?...you assume you know the entire story thru your preconcieved version which is absurd...you know nothing other than I wrote.
Potterco is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 09:39 AM
  #49  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Moravia NY USA
Posts: 2,164
Default

Originally Posted by Potterco
BTB like I told you once before...when I want you or anyone else to know the whole story I'll tell you, and it won't be on an open forum. Until then I feel little or no need to explain my actions to you or anyone else...like it or not that is the way it is ...
I cannot help but to ask you this though...what makes you think I need to justify any actions I make to you...is it your ego? Whom are you to submit "facts remaining" to a story full of wholes?...you assume you know the entire story thru your preconcieved version which is absurd...you know nothing other than I wrote.

Why post it at all then?
All stories have 3 sides - party 1, party 2, and the real one.
All that's been posted is part of 1 leaving the real story open to speculation. Don't want speculation? Don't go public.
SteveBNy is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 09:54 AM
  #50  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 171
Default

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
Why post it at all then?
........ Don't want speculation? Don't go public.
Speculation is fine i've no problem with it at all. Trying to discredit because I do not fall in line with him and his pals on Pa's deer management practices is pure BS!
Potterco is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.