Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

stop complainin...start hunting

Reply

Old 02-04-2010, 09:04 AM
  #191  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,879
Default

Originally Posted by livbucks View Post
Yes, they died because there were too many confined to small wintering lands. The food was depleted and they all died.
Thanks for fessing up!

Wrong again. They didn't die because their food was depleted ,they died because they couldn't access the available food. The same thing happened in the northern tier in 2004 ,after the herd had been reduced.
bluebird2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:06 AM
  #192  
Typical Buck
 
blkpowder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Westmoreland County PA.
Posts: 735
Default

Originally Posted by Cornelius08 View Post
There you go BT! Now youre cookin' with gas! In that instance, Id be willing to sell a kidney if it meant keeping them funded. lol.




That too can be solved. Just get a car company to start working on a deer pellet burning engine for one of their hybrids. Less emissions than gas. Problem solved. lol

LOL There you go! A poop propelled Plymouth Prowler.
blkpowder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:30 AM
  #193  
Fork Horn
 
Maverick 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 297
Default

BTB,

I don't even have to reply your nonsense. Cornellius has already handed you your hat. I usually figure if I wait long enough, he will set things straight. Then I just sit back and laugh at how silly he's made you look.
Maverick 1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:34 AM
  #194  
Giant Nontypical
 
BTBowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: SW PA USA
Posts: 7,220
Default

Originally Posted by Maverick 1 View Post
BTB,

I don't even have to reply your nonsense. Cornellius has already handed you your hat. I usually figure if I wait long enough, he will set things straight. Then I just sit back and laugh at how silly he's made you look.
My my, you certainly seem to dwell on my posts an awful lot for nonsense


Still waitin to see a pic of those real ones you talk about. don't you even have a buddy who'll loan you some pics?

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 02-04-2010 at 09:45 AM.
BTBowhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:37 AM
  #195  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 171
Default

Originally Posted by Maverick 1 View Post
BTB,

I don't even have to reply your nonsense. Cornellius has already handed you your hat. I usually figure if I wait long enough, he will set things straight. Then I just sit back and laugh at how silly he's made you look.
handed his hat and coat!
I wonder was he abducted by some BOC and brainwashed in front of a huge picture Lee & Tiffany an made tothink this is what real hunting is suppose to be like..kill off all the deer and farm your lease for bucks you can pass on so they can get the one more year they need!!!!!!
Potterco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:37 AM
  #196  
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location:
Posts: 2,978
Default

LOL There you go! A poop propelled Plymouth Prowler
And for the ladies, we could have Pastel Pink Poop Powered Plymouth Prowlers.
Cornelius08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:38 AM
  #197  
Giant Nontypical
 
BTBowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: SW PA USA
Posts: 7,220
Default

Originally Posted by Cornelius08 View Post
There you go BT! Now youre cookin' with gas! In that instance, Id be willing to sell a kidney if it meant keeping them funded. lol.




That too can be solved. Just get a car company to start working on a deer pellet burning engine for one of their hybrids. Less emissions than gas. Problem solved. lol

LOL! I'd get in line to buy the first deerpoo hyrbid pickup!
BTBowhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:22 AM
  #198  
Typical Buck
 
blkpowder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Westmoreland County PA.
Posts: 735
Default

Originally Posted by Cornelius08 View Post

And for the ladies, we could have Pastel Pink Poop Powered Plymouth Prowlers.
Great gas milage,runs like chit.
blkpowder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:42 AM
  #199  
Typical Buck
 
blkpowder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Westmoreland County PA.
Posts: 735
Default

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter View Post
My my, you certainly seem to dwell on my posts an awful lot for nonsense


Still waitin to see a pic of those real ones you talk about. don't you even have a buddy who'll loan you some pics?

Me too!!!
blkpowder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:55 PM
  #200  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,236
Default

Originally Posted by bluebird2 View Post
Wrong again. They didn't die because their food was depleted ,they died because they couldn't access the available food. The same thing happened in the northern tier in 2004 ,after the herd had been reduced.
No you are wrong. There were too many deer that could be wintered. You are confused.
livbucks is offline  
Reply With Quote

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service