Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
What PA needs .................... >

What PA needs ....................

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

What PA needs ....................

Old 12-26-2009, 04:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default What PA needs ....................

Is lots of people with chain saws.

I drove over 200 miles today and what I found was that most land owners need to spend more time chain sawing and less time counting wood rats.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Spike

What PA needs is for someone to Develop a capsule containing a Liberalism/Econut destroying gene that could be given to PGC/DCNR employees, members of the public, the State Legislature and anyone else in need of the same which they couldn’t dispel and lasted a lifetime. Perhaps it could be slipped into their food like you were worming the dog?

sorry, I just had to do that

Old 12-26-2009, 05:05 PM
Banned

Old 12-26-2009, 05:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

And honest to God if some of you would add some intelligence to the discussion insert ideas we might have something to discuss, besides,

Alt said.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Banned

Jim I believe Ive done exactly that on too many posts to count. Ive probably discussed facts findings data and logical courses of action etc. as much as anyone on these threads..... But theres nothing wrong with having a laugh once in awhile. And it wasnt at your expense, so why complain? Btw, I see no mention of alt. That comical statement that Pahick "reworded" was made by R.S.B.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

And you expect him to bad mouth the people that sign his pay check. Hello...

Its the non hunters we need, rushing the hill with foot soldiers will not defeat those with artillery, it failed in 63 and it will fail in 09.

We are better than this. We can come up with better ideas........
Old 12-26-2009, 05:29 PM
Banned

"And you expect him to bad mouth the people that sign his pay check. Hello..."

????? He didnt bad mouth the people that sign his paycheck! And no one expects him to! What does that have to do with him spending his free time bad mouthing US the ones who pay for his paycheck?????
Old 12-26-2009, 05:39 PM
Typical Buck

At this point, I prefer not to give him a paycheck. Not purchasing a license is about the only idea that I can come up with and haven't tried. Whose in?
Old 12-26-2009, 05:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

You guys are missing it, if you cut the snakes head off, his tail will die.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:47 PM
Banned

"Its the non hunters we need,"

Most of them couldnt care less one way or the other. In fact many dont even know all this is going on, and dont care to have a stake in these matters anyway. They have enough issues that they actually care one lick about. Wanna try and persuade them to fight tooth and nail for us when many in our own ranks are too lazy, or dont know how to? Good luck with that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.