Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll >

L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll

Old 09-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I apologize. It is hard not to respond to even the most idiotic accusation when ones honesty is attacked. Hopefully anyone who cares can consider the source.
Now that's rather funny since you have no problem attacking my honesty , even though you have been proven to be lying on numerous occasions, like when you claimed that I said I never set foot in 2F.

If you weren't lying produce the quote to support that claim.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:34 PM
Banned

"I'll answer each lie and then anyone interested in hearing any more can PM me. (bet I wont get any PMs)"

Because noone cares about what you have to say when they are already well aware of the situation.

"I apologize to the rest of the membership for posting again on this subject but I simply cant let the lies stand..."

AGAIN.

"First, I had been away for over a week and blkpowder posted a thread asking if I was OK. I signed on from the public library as a guest till I saw that thread and created Btbowhunter56 to respond to blkpowder. I posted one post under that name. It was a a response to blkpowder saying that all was well and told everyone why I hadnt been on and why I used the new name. That was April 14 2009."

Exactly. And right after making his last post with that id, he was seen voting on a poll which he'd already voted on with his other. It was pointed out, and the date and time stamp was on the vote.

"Many weeks later.... actually more than two months later on June 22 2009, Cornelius comes up with this BS accusaton that I used that ID to vote a poll."

Not true. I stated the fact more than once on several posts.

"Undoubtedly, this will generate another post but it wont come from me."

YEah. I believe youve said that about 10 times now? only reason i reply is because you arent telling the truth. And while denying it, by default you are calling ME a liar. And thats about as far from the truth as it gets. I dont care if youve skewed 95 polls, dont question MY honesty. Its beyond your reach. I have far too much respect for myself and others as well to be a dishonest joker whos word isnt worth a plug nickel. Sorry but thats about as far from me as it gets. My intent isnt to "demonize" you btb, and if you want to drop it and move on, fine with me. Somehow i doubt that will happen, as you said you were about 20 times now.

" It is hard not to respond to even the most idiotic accusation when ones honesty is attacked. Hopefully anyone who cares can consider the source."

Trust me, I know and we have.

Everyone have a great evening! Including you Corny

And you as well.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:37 PM
Banned

"Now that's rather funny since you have no problem attacking my honesty , even though you have been proven to be lying on numerous occasions,"

Doin' the same to you eh bluebird? Sounds like a pattern to me.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 09-17-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

like when you claimed that I said I never set foot in 2F.
I admit that never is a long time and I shouldnt have used the word never when it would have been far more accurate to say your 2F experience is extremely limited. So, when was the last time you hunted 2F? Before AR/HR? I suspect so!

But then, maybe I'm just "confused"

You two both have a nice evening

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 09-17-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Banned

Thank you, and the same to you.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Spike

pa resident hunting is good
Old 12-24-2009, 11:10 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by pats102862
Guys tell me the deer are there but they can'tgain the access anymore.
That's exactly right, they know where the small sanctuaries are (he was referring to 5c, sorry I cut that out while quoting).

Last edited by glew22; 12-24-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:48 PM
Typical Buck

5c- I was going to say good but then switched it to excellent. This year I had a 5.5 130" at 40 yards (not comfortable with the shot), passed a 2.5 105", and watched him get run off by a 3.5 110" (again too far to shoot). The kicker is that all these sightings occured on the SAME MORNING, and in under 1 hour. To think I was going to say the hunting was "good" and not excellent shows how high my standards have gotten due to the quality of bucks in PA. I remember the "good ol days" back in 2000 when a 100" was a GIANT. Cmon guys, its not all doom and gloom, is it perfect, no, but my trail cameras say that its undoubtedly gotten better every year for the last 5 years.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think all but a few would have been very happy with AR's, but they were the carrot that was put out there to get HR done. Now HR has been over done to a point that I would say there are far more hunters dissatisfied with the whole plan because the adjustments that were talked about have never happened. Now the opposition is gaining momentum and I see us all loosing cause of the results.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:35 PM
Typical Buck

Non-Res

POOR deer numbers are low........only seen 2 deer opening day in 2F.