Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Sproulman sends a goodbye >

Sproulman sends a goodbye

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Sproulman sends a goodbye

Old 04-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Sproulman sends a goodbye

I'm not sure what has happened but I got a PM from another member telling us that Sproulman will not be back. This is not a commentary on whatever happened. It was obviously on another forum. I also want to be sure to say it has nothing to do with the troll (all 7 of him) that was removed from here.

I was asked to say goodbye for him and that he will miss being a part of this forum. I'm sure he can still view so if anyone wishes to say goodbye, this is the place..........

Sproul, I'll miss you and your colorful posts. Be well my friend. Hope to catch you on another forum soon
Your friend,
BTBowhunter
Old 04-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Banned

Default RE: Sproulman sends a goodbye

Yeah He'll be missed. I looked forward to reading his stories regularly. Always seemed to counter-balance alot of the arguing that would go on.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry you are gone Sproul. LikeCornelius, I will also miss your story's. I will treasure the few short times we took to chat back and forth. When you brought up fishing on Kettle Creek in a thread, thatrenewed some great memories for me. Thanks Sproul
Old 04-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

good bye sproul you will be missed here
Old 04-09-2009, 04:42 AM
Typical Buck

Maybe the PGC Made him a deal he could not refuse ??????? They harrass me every chance they get. Stopped at 3 AM one morning and took a old 40 year old rack off my porch wall and fled. Said it was illegal without a tag on it. After I paid for a permit to sell antlers at a estate sale, They ( PGC )At the last minute denied me to do it and kept my money. Thats what we get for the price of freedom of speech, under a anarchy
Old 04-09-2009, 05:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sproulman, hope you stay on the other site. Good old boys that are not so cantankerous. It is a shame and I am of the same opinion as you that the agruing on HN is beyond reason and information that might be usable for hunters consumption. This is an emotional time in our country, Obamanation ,gun rights attacks, jobloss, money and housing woes and that venom definitely spreads into this site. But when hunters who would normally be sitting around a campfire having a cold one doscussing the day turn into aggressive, obnoxious writers that have shut out all reason or give, you might be right it is time to move on. I kept coming back here looking for something good to come, but it has turned into the PA PGC political forum and not about hunting in general in our beloved state. Me i'll stick around for a while, and watch as the supposed mouth peices of the sate hunting societies banter and bash but my time will be less and less on HN. I definitely stopped telling people about this site and i have known a few who wouldn't join after visiting. But other sites have a much grander idea of hunting information, sharing ideas and thoughts and don't get into beating on each other. I hope you will saty there, you have great input and experience to share. I fight every day in my job and to keep what I have. I don't want to do it on my time off with friends?
Old 04-09-2009, 06:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Also sorry to see this happen. Like MOST others, when the heat got too much, I just left for awhile.....I guess Sproul has just finally said "Enough is enough". His colorful posts and way of expressing himself will be missed.
He surely is one who got his posts read by all. Good luck at your new-found site, Sproul. And don't be afraid to drop back in to say"Howdy" when you feel up to it. Best wishes..........
Old 04-09-2009, 06:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Any one want to post what site he is at? Who's gonna keep us up dated on the mountain lion sightings in PA.

I for one will miss reading his posts, I never heard how deer school went.
Sproul was one of the most colorful,knowledgeable and informative posters on this board.

Good luck , Jim
Old 04-09-2009, 07:25 AM
Typical Buck

Gonna miss ol' Sproul, too. He reminded me of the Rancid Crabtree character from Pat Mcmanus books. I imagine a colorful character living out in a shack in the woods with all the critters and a wireless internet connection! A modern day mountain man of sorts. God bless, Sproul. Hope to cross paths with you again someday.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:36 AM
Typical Buck

VHAT??????? No SPROULMAN? I leave this board for a few weeks and this is what I get when I return? NO SPROULMAN??????? Sumptin' ain't right here. I must be having a bad dream.

Quick Reply: Sproulman sends a goodbye

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.