Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Sproulman sends a goodbye >

Sproulman sends a goodbye

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Sproulman sends a goodbye

Old 04-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Sproulman sends a goodbye

I agree with all of you that sproul should of been warned perhaps but no more than that. But the mods rule and I will not get myself banned from them if I can help it. BBD should of been banned in my opinion because of the way he sturred things up. He should not have been allowed to do that and there was a lot of name calling by him as well. But that is another story as I did some amount of name calling back but not all that bad..I also do not think he should of been allowed to own a dog period hunting or otherwise..
Old 04-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

wish i could have read it Hope he can get back here in the near future
Old 04-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here is a real shocker, even his wife knows a looser when she sees one. Sproul you are the better man.

I have to sell my pups due to a divorce and my loss will be your gain. I can't take the pups with me and that is why they are offered for sale at this point. One is a liver and white female pup out of Miller's Online ex a White Powder bitch. She is 6 months old now and has a ton of class and point in her. The other pup is a liver and white female out of Cypress Gunpowder ex a White Powder bitch. This pup is a nice big leggy gal with speed to burn. I feel the Gunpowder pup as the potential to run big and I think the Online pup will be a shooting. Both of these pups are as nice as they come and I will be very sad to see them leave. These were going to be my pups to run and trial but life throws you a curve every now and then and you have to make adjustments. I will sell them individually for $600 per pup or I will sell them together for $1000. I gave $750 for the Gunpowder pup alone. These are nice pups for sure. Please contact me for more information.

Andy Neria

Old 04-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

I am gettin
out of dogs. Here's a list: Polaris 500 Explorer 4x4, 10 hole aluminum dog trailer, tie out stakes and 10 dog chain, misc horse tack, dog barrels/pens, bird bags and pigeon traps, and 7 nice dogs. 1 daughter to House's Rain Cloud, 2 Silver Bullett daughters, 1 Silver Ending daughter, 1 shorthair pup, and two pups out of Rain Cloud's very last litter 4 month old males. The females are brood females and the pups are as good as it gets with white dog breeding. Please contact me for more info and prices.

Andy Neria

EMAIL:
[email protected]
Old 04-11-2009, 12:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Here is a real shocker, even his wife knows a looser when she sees one. Sproul you are the better man.

I have to sell my pups due to a divorce and my loss will be your gain. I can't take the pups with me and that is why they are offered for sale at this point. One is a liver and white female pup out of Miller's Online ex a White Powder bitch. She is 6 months old now and has a ton of class and point in her. The other pup is a liver and white female out of Cypress Gunpowder ex a White Powder bitch. This pup is a nice big leggy gal with speed to burn. I feel the Gunpowder pup as the potential to run big and I think the Online pup will be a shooting. Both of these pups are as nice as they come and I will be very sad to see them leave. These were going to be my pups to run and trial but life throws you a curve every now and then and you have to make adjustments. I will sell them individually for $600 per pup or I will sell them together for $1000. I gave $750 for the Gunpowder pup alone. These are nice pups for sure. Please contact me for more information.

Andy Neria
That is a shocker and from the way the guy talks you would never know it.. Sounds as though he is the only one that knows anything about how dogs hunt.. Well, sproul now you see it this guy is a class act all by himself.. No to many want him around.. I hope they will be letting you back Jim..
Old 04-11-2009, 02:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sproul, you will be missed. I enjoyed your posts on here...especially the cold weather gear posts! Thanks for the info!
Old 04-11-2009, 04:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

How are w going to track the movement of the mountain lions?
Old 04-11-2009, 05:05 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: ManySpurs

I'm with ya Bwanna. Sproul took a sucker punch on this deal and should still be a part of this board.
I guess I would ask the mods to take a real close look at the whole situation. It sounds like the wrong person got the boot. Let Sproul back and make a whole bunch of people happy.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Farewell old friend. Sorry I have been away and missed all of this.
Take time off and perhaps the mods will let you back after a cooling off period.
Take care. We will miss your color on here for sure.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

He'll be back