Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Pennsylvania deer kills drop >

Pennsylvania deer kills drop

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pennsylvania deer kills drop

Old 04-05-2009, 07:42 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Pennsylvania deer kills drop

ORIGINAL: crokit

Keep doing what your doing Pa. It is working, regardless what all the road hunters are whining about.
I am really starting to beleive some people think, just because they buy a hunting license the PGC owes them a deer. Like it is some kind of constitional right.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Banned

"OK I admit it, I've got some really creepy memories of a bad hunting trip a long time ago with a loudmouth, egotistical, napoleon syndrome weightlifter who talked a lot like you do and loved to parade around the hunting camp buck ass naked"

Guess that why youenjoy going to camp, when you even admitted you have better hunting closer to home. Typical environmentalist.[:'(] Btw, its clear you dont know what "napolean syndrome is" but its a very small guy who attempts to act like a big guy. "Napolean syndrome weightlifter" is an oxy-moron, which makes you just a plain ol' moron! LOL

"In person, he yells, online, he prints in bold, all caps and big print. Sound familiar? "

No. I dont yell in person. I usually never have need to. People respect me, and i respect them. Seems I dont hear anything near whay i hear on these boards in person...Not sure why that is... Also think you are lying again as usual. Please provide a link to this guy you know and what message board he is printing in all caps bold and big print.....Thats what I thought LIAR!LMAO!

"He bragged a lot about about "benching 400 pounds" sound familiar? "

No. I said OVER 400...LMAO!

"Another of his favorites was "this body is a Temple" sound familiar?"

Absolutely.

"Oh yeah, he woofed a lot, but when someone got fed up and called his bluff, he melted like an eskimo pie on hot pavement. Sound familiar? "

Ummm no? I Havent a clue what you are talking about?? Im willing to back every word Ive ever spoken, in the "real world" or anywhere else. I generally dont find it necessary because those who run their mouth are always computer cowards whos strongest muscle is their lips, and like you they usually have a yellowish hue to their belly, as well as usually missing a spine..
Old 04-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

And some think buying a license entitles them to shooting a big buck.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Banned

"I am really starting to beleive some people think, just because they buy a hunting license the PGC owes them a deer. Like it is some kind of constitional right."

Seems more to me that people believe since thehunters of Pa are paying pgc millions upon millions of dollars to responsibly manage our wildlife, including our deer herd, then perhaps that is what they should do? Just a thought.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: pats102862

ORIGINAL: crokit

Keep doing what your doing Pa. It is working, regardless what all the road hunters are whining about.
I am really starting to beleive some people think, just because they buy a hunting license the PGC owes them a deer. Like it is some kind of constitional right.
That about sums it up. For a time. Pennsylvania was heavily overpopulated with deer and getting a deer took very little skill or effort. You could simply park your vehicle near some woods, walk in, sit down, and expect a parade of deer with pretty good regularity. Can't say it wasn't enjoyable, but the quality of the makority of ourbucks was generally inferior.Things are far from perfect. Managing deer for the healthiest possible herd in good balance with the habitat over an entire state with 900,000+ hunters is a big enough job. Then you throw in the cold hard fact that the landowners, who feed the deer and provide them with a place to live year round, rightfully have a huge say in how many deer there should be.

Nowa few of those hunters that got used to an "easy" deer are screaming bloody murder.

Don't get me wrong, we'd all love to be able to see dozens of deer every time we go out. But that just aint realistic and never was.

All this talk of "entitlement" and a "right" to a deer kind of makes me think of what things would be like if the local welfare office started handing out job applications instead of checks.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Buying a license grantsone the privilege and opportunity to hunt. Thats all. The rest is up to the talents and efforts of the hunter.Period.

Old 04-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Banned

So The money we pay pgc entitles us to hunt. Does not entitle us to expect responsible management? By that logic they could manage for 2 dpsm, or 200 and you'd support it. Thats ridiculous.

You sound like the pgc clown lawyer who tried to get the usp lawsuit thrown out by saying pgc OWNED THE DEER and could basically do whatever they wanted with them!

Naturally the judge gave it all the consideration it was due, and said by actions, go pound salt! LMAO! Yet it seems we still have some clowns who believe in that philosphy.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Buying a license grantsone the privilege and opportunity to hunt. Thats all. The rest is up to the talents and efforts of the hunter.Period.

I.m thinking a little closer screening for license purchasers might be in order.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:04 AM
Banned

They may as well. The pgc commissioners are tightly screenednow so that only"bio-nuts" are selected. That ruins things alot more than "screening" of hunters ever could.[:'(]
Old 04-05-2009, 10:04 AM
Typical Buck

Some might think that way. But most of the people who hunt those deer think of it as, buying a licence provides them the privlage and opportunity to hunt and match wits with the toughest big game animal to bag in North America. A mature 3.5+Whitetail.

Quick Reply: Pennsylvania deer kills drop

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.