Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 And they wonder why. >

And they wonder why.

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

And they wonder why.

Old 02-26-2009, 02:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: And they wonder why.

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

At now time ever did I use the term blowXXXX ever. You can not find one link where it happened. The words I used were bluejoband blueboy but you simply cant be content to ever tell the truth.

I challenge you to find a single post where I wrote what you claim.
We are all adults and everyone knows what your intent was when you used Bluejob. A bluejob as in blueing a rifle barrel would be completey out of context.
If thats the case, why did you feel compelled to make it a lie by altering my words? It is exactly that kind of thing that causes threads you post in to degenerate. In one way or another, you constantly find ways yo overstate, understate and distort either whats been said or whatever facts you cite. we're all tired of it.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I didn't alter your words , I simply pointed out that your intent in using Bluejob was to call me a blowXXX. RSB and DougE have been debating for many years and none of our discussions included the juvenile nonsense you and BWJ post. RSB calls me a flim flam man tells me I am full of horse puckey and I respond accordingly. Doug and I exchange verbal barbs all the time but we still respect each others views even though we disagree and we don't engage in mindless name calling and sexual connotations.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:24 PM

The old administration would have been on this like a ton of bricks. Now it's like a Jerry Springer show or one of the so called reality shows. It doesn't sell unless there is a bad guy, lots of confrontation and drama. I for one hate "reality shows". Will the mods or administrationeverget thisforum back to something we can all enjoy?[:@]That would be the useful exchange of information, ideas and enjoyable stories that use to happen here!!!!!!!!!!! Ken
Old 02-26-2009, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your reasonable post about Valley Forge was followed by none other than BWJ.

CCPaHunter
Fork Horn

Like cardeeer said, they're to tame. I wouldn't even consider hunting them. Not my idea of hunting. Maybe if you were just trying to fill your freezer though.

2008 Bowtech 100'st Airborne
Carbon Express Terminator Light Hunters
2001 Hoyt Vortec
Beman ICS Hunter Elites

(in reply to R.S.B.)
Report | Post #: 19
RE: Valley Forge plans deer shoot - 2/17/2009 10:22:49 AM

bawanajim
Life Member

I know this wouldn't help with the over population any , but maybe they could let bird and the BB slayers in there.
With over 200 dpsm even a bird might be able to score on one that meets those tough Ole AR's.

Old 02-26-2009, 03:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

I didn't alter your words , I simply pointed out that your intent in using Bluejob was to call me a blowXXX. RSB and DougE have been debating for many years and none of our discussions included the juvenile nonsense you and BWJ post. RSB calls me a flim flam man tells me I am full of horse puckey and I respond accordingly. Doug and I exchange verbal barbs all the time but we still respect each others views even though we disagree and we don't engage in mindless name calling and sexual connotations.
You lied again and got caught again. As usual, your intent was to make it look worse than it actually was. Something you do in almost every post and also the practice that gets you all the various nicknames whether it's flim flam man, blueboy, bluetwist, [&:]bird, littlebluepecker or whatever.

If you'd stop hijacking every thread and stop attacking everything from a guys hunting story to a question looking for help into a PA deer flame war maybe you wouldn't get called so many different names.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Has anyone here ever seen BB post a picture, or tell a hunting story, or just hang out to BS about hunting? ...NO!
He is here for one purpose only.
He has soured this site for many years.

He wagesawar of disinformation
The souring is a severe stench strong enough to smell in NY.

Steve
Old 02-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

You lied again and got caught again. As usual, your intent was to make it look worse than it actually was. Something you do in almost every post and also the practice that gets you all the various nicknames whether it's flim flam man, blueboy, bluetwist, bird, littlebluepecker or whatever.
No I did not lie, i simply voiced my opinion of your intent when you called me all those names. RSB, Douge , Coalcracker and and many others have engaged in numerous discussions without engaging in name calling. It is the mods responsibility to determine who is hijacking threads and you are not a mod. None of my posts have resulted in a thread being locked but you and BWJ can't make the same claim.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

You lied again and got caught again. As usual, your intent was to make it look worse than it actually was. Something you do in almost every post and also the practice that gets you all the various nicknames whether it's flim flam man, blueboy, bluetwist, bird, littlebluepecker or whatever.
No I did not lie, i simply voiced my opinion of your intent when you called me all those names. RSB, Douge , Coalcracker and and many others have engaged in numerous discussions without engaging in name calling. It is the mods responsibility to determine who is hijacking threads and you are not a mod. None of my posts have resulted in a thread being locked but you and BWJ can't make the same claim.
You altered the words for maximium effect and did not declare it as an opinion. Thats a lie. You know, if you'd stop the lying and weaseling, maybe people wouldnt resort to name callling.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

bb you just repeat the say thing 10 diffrent ways breeding rates no deer ars are bad almost every post comes down to one of thoose things with you i think we all have posted are views on those 3 things many times
Old 02-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

You altered the words for maximium effect and did not declare it as an opinion. Thats a lie. You know, if you'd stop the lying and weaseling, maybe people wouldnt resort to name callling.
That is nothing more than your opinion of my opinion. But I have no need to alter your screen name with sexual connotations for no reason ,because I can defend my position with PGC facts and you can't.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.