HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - And they wonder why.
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 03:45 PM
BTBowhunter
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: And they wonder why.

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

I didn't alter your words , I simply pointed out that your intent in using Bluejob was to call me a blowXXX. RSB and DougE have been debating for many years and none of our discussions included the juvenile nonsense you and BWJ post. RSB calls me a flim flam man tells me I am full of horse puckey and I respond accordingly. Doug and I exchange verbal barbs all the time but we still respect each others views even though we disagree and we don't engage in mindless name calling and sexual connotations.
You lied again and got caught again. As usual, your intent was to make it look worse than it actually was. Something you do in almost every post and also the practice that gets you all the various nicknames whether it's flim flam man, blueboy, bluetwist, [&:]bird, littlebluepecker or whatever.

If you'd stop hijacking every thread and stop attacking everything from a guys hunting story to a question looking for help into a PA deer flame war maybe you wouldn't get called so many different names.