Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 And they wonder why. >

And they wonder why.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

And they wonder why.

Old 02-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: And they wonder why.

Here is the all time classic attack post, just full of insults, by none other than BTB.

BTBowhunter
Life Member

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Being obvious eco-nuts and fruitcakes, I am not surprised with Little livbucks and the bearded fool both having an obsession with birds and "peckers". Maybe the two of you can get together and make the sparks fly, However, I'll thank you to leave my name out of your sick demented fantasy world.........

I think we hurt Corny's feelings by making light of him and bluejob sucking up to one another. Of course It's not unusual to see a Bluebird hammering his tiny pecker into the Corn

< Message edited by BTBowhunter -- 2/8/2009 11:11:34 AM >

I challenge anyone to find a post by me that comes anywhere close to being that vulgar and insulting.

BTW , the exchanges by BTB, Liv bucks and BWJ got the thread locked.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:54 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: WCO R.W.J

I have wondered where the moderators of this board are. The personal attacks are way out of hand. There is no reason to ridicule or demean people just because you dont agree on a subject.
DITTO'S on that, I don't care what side your on this crap is uncalled for, people picking on people just to get them kicked off the site, you guys have done it over and over again, you know who you are.
I guess the moderators are holding off doing anything because it keeps people posting.
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3293786&mpage=1
Old 02-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

bb thou i am not going to sift threw pages of threads i know and you know you have posted many similar things

I seem to remember you saying some thing about btb and his lymes dis about 1 month ago
Old 02-26-2009, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Has anyone here ever seen BB post a picture, or tell a hunting story, or just hang out to BS about hunting? ...NO!
He is here for one purpose only.
He has soured this site for many years.

He wagesawar of disinformation.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have never posted anything that came close to those malicious post by BTB and BWJ. I do my best to avoid any comments with a sexual connotation such as BlowXXXX or CornXXXX. But that didn't stop livbucks , Livhunts and BWJ from engaging in such malicious and juvenile behavior.

If you recall , I simply stated that the symptoms BTB listed explained some of his problems understanding the PGC deer management plan and associated issues. I didn't call him a blowXXXX or indicate he prefers men or engages in any illicit activity.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Here is the all time classic attack post, just full of insults, by none other than BTB.

BTBowhunter
Life Member

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Being obvious eco-nuts and fruitcakes, I am not surprised with Little livbucks and the bearded fool both having an obsession with birds and "peckers". Maybe the two of you can get together and make the sparks fly, However, I'll thank you to leave my name out of your sick demented fantasy world.........

I think we hurt Corny's feelings by making light of him and bluejob sucking up to one another. Of course It's not unusual to see a Bluebird hammering his tiny pecker into the Corn

< Message edited by BTBowhunter -- 2/8/2009 11:11:34 AM >

I challenge anyone to find a post by me that comes anywhere close to being that vulgar and insulting.

BTW , the exchanges by BTB, Liv bucks and BWJ got the thread locked.
Yup! Guilty and not particularly proud of it but lets look at the whole context. the thread was started tongue in cheek by bawanajim and was just some silly fun until this post by guess who started things downhill

RE: Mohr needs to regroup - 2/4/2009 4:14:55 PM

showPicture("2/4/2009 3:14:55 PM",1,0,0,3322676,30)

bluebird2

titleAndStar(1897,0,false,false,"","")
Non-Typical

[align=center][/align]

window.google_render_ad();
Isn't it funny that someone would copy and paste quotes from a report and claim it as his own words. I think that might be called plagiarism. [align=right]
[/align]

As always, BB presents half the story. It takes some a very big set to blame that thread on just three people and leave out the other side andplacing no blame on the flame starter.

Here's the link to the thread in question for verification although I doubt that anyone wants to read it again

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3322676

Old 02-26-2009, 02:31 PM
Fork Horn

He started it..... unt ahh... uh hah.. unt ahhh.... did to... did not.... did too... did not....

Well he said blah...... blah...... blah...... blah.......
Ya but he said blah..... blah..... blah..... blah.....

No I didn't.
Yes you did.
No I didn't.
Yes you did.

Moron.
Dufus.
Pighead.
Fart face.

Who wants to listen to this crap?
Old 02-26-2009, 02:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

I have never posted anything that came close to those malicious post by BTB and BWJ. I do my best to avoid any comments with a sexual connotation such as BlowXXXX or CornXXXX. But that didn't stop livbucks , Livhunts and BWJ from engaging in such malicious and juvenile behavior.

If you recall , I simply stated that the symptoms BTB listed explained some of his problems understanding the PGC deer management plan and associated issues. I didn't call him a blowXXXX or indicate he prefers men or engages in any illicit activity.
Another blatant lie!

At now time ever did I use the term blowXXXX ever. You can not find one link where it happened. The words I used were bluejoband blueboy but you simply cant be content to ever tell the truth.

I challenge you to find a single post where I wrote what you claim.

Of course, now you will change the subject.....
Old 02-26-2009, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

You want a flame starter? here is a prime example. ben started a pole and specifically ask for people to vote with no comments or arguments and BWJ was the first to make a comment.
bawanajim
Life Member

Alright already I see we have three admitted red commie traders out there set on destroying whats left of PA great deer hunting traditions.
The rest of you guys seem OK though.

Nothing like throwing a can a gas on a fire!!
Old 02-26-2009, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

At now time ever did I use the term blowXXXX ever. You can not find one link where it happened. The words I used were bluejob and blueboy but you simply cant be content to ever tell the truth.

I challenge you to find a single post where I wrote what you claim.
We are all adults and everyone knows what your intent was when you used Bluejob. A bluejob as in blueing a rifle barrel would be completey out of context.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.