Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 REWARDS FOR DOE IN PA. >

REWARDS FOR DOE IN PA.

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

REWARDS FOR DOE IN PA.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: REWARDS FOR DOE IN PA.

ORIGINAL: cardeeer

The property is not in slaughterville pa. Its another state that dont slaughter the doe or have 4 month deer seasons.. Nothing against anyone,But my wife and I allow no one to hunt except myself. My neighbors all shoot 8 pts and bigger and a very limited amount of doe. I know I am drawing deer from other properties. They just are addicted to my molasses drippers on the mineral blocks. I have dripped 240 lbs of molasses this year and went thru 2300 lbs of corn and 800lbs of protein pellets already.I am going to have to stop the molasses when the bear awake or mass destruction will occur. Molasses is cheap, 30 lbs for 7.00.

Old 02-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

i see some good on this doe ear tag thing.

i see hunters leaving a doe go ,looking for ear tag.

you can bet my DCNR friends will watch this closely and KNOW where every doe was tagged.

they got 6 bears with bows this year, you can bet those doe will be easy one fror them.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:34 PM

Out of all the deer that was collared. How many collars was collected back by the PGC? You didn't leave them on the deer. I am saying was all the collars accounted for and are still accounted for that was placed on deer? How many was never found?
Old 02-08-2009, 05:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: explorer_Jack

Out of all the deer that was collared. How many collars was collected back by the PGC? You didn't leave them on the deer. I am saying was all the collars accounted for and are still accounted for that was placed on deer? How many was never found?
You can read all about it on these links. The fawn study journals are biweekly reports from thefield personell. It takes a while to read the whole thing but it's definitely worthwhile and quite informative.

http://www.pgc.state.pa.us/pgc/cwp/view.asp?a=465&q=152897

http://www.pgc.state.pa.us/pgc/cwp/view.asp?A=11&Q=167184&pp=12&n=1

http://www.pgc.state.pa.us/pgc/cwp/view.asp?a=482&q=171111&pp=12&n=1

Old 02-08-2009, 06:54 AM
Typical Buck

i see hunters leaving a doe go ,looking for ear tag

The ear tags cannot be seen unless you kill the doe and thenlook for it. They're small and located inside the ear. Given the penchant many hunters have for ignoringthings like regs changes and press releases, I suspectsome may go unredeemed because hunters won't haveheard about them?
Old 02-08-2009, 07:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

During the Devonian age were [&:]birds even present?
Old 02-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

During the Devonian age were [&:]birds even present?
They lived in the stone age. As a matter of fact I know one who is still stuck there
Old 02-08-2009, 09:35 AM
Typical Buck

learn to use the Iiggy button, Luke. Your blood pressure and sense of harmony will benefit greatly.

Old 02-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Banned

Ha ha ha. Cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen eh Denny? Sorry your knowledge level doesnt permit you to partake of reasonable conversation on a board that doesnt force your opinion to be the only one. Guess this will be the next board you run crying from. Btw, how many more boards has galthatfishes gotten kicked off of for using inappropriate language?"

Any word on the ecoextremist running for the boc position?Some of those seats should be filled soon? Havent heard a thing about whos gonna fill them. Course that is the way the econuts want it. The less the hunters know whats going on the better.