Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Once again the USP screws everyone including themselves >

Once again the USP screws everyone including themselves

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Once again the USP screws everyone including themselves

Old 02-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Once again the USP screws everyone including themselves

bb were you ever a salesman?
Old 02-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

i would be the worst salesman in the world. i would want to sell everything for what I thought it was worth and that would mean i would go broke over night. I turn candle holders,plant stands and vases and make walnut coffee table and I don't make a nickel because I sell them for what i would want to pay rather than for what they are worth in man hours.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

That goes against all that is American and smacks more of the old hippy Nirvana mentality.

Old 02-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

When you measure the health of the deer (the productive rates of adult does and the breeding rates for the juvenile does) you are measuring all of the habitat those deer live on, farm land, forest land or any where they feed. Therefore your claim that all habitat isn’t measured is incorrect and misleading at the least.
Thank you for admitting that the habitat in 2F is worse than the habitat in 2G since the doe in 2F produce 1.34 embryos/doe while in 2G the doe produce 1.66 embryos /doe. So forest health and herd health in 2F are both worse than in 2G yet the PGC is managing the herd in 2F at almost twice that of 2G . Thanks for proving I am right and you are ,WRONG AGAIN!

No one said the food supply wasn’t worse per individual deer in unit 2F, it very well could be. In fact, both the deer and habitat indicate that is probably true.

That still doesn’t negate the fact that the over all habitat in unit 2F can and has been able to support more deer per square mile then unit 2G.

Just because you don’t like or understand the facts doesn’t make them any less fact.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 02-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

No one said the food supply wasn’t worse per individual deer in unit 2F, it very well could be. In fact, both the deer and habitat indicate that is probably true.
Since you admit that is true ,why hasn't the PGC reduced the herd in 2F to the same DD as in 2G? That has been my question from day one and you just admitted I was right.
That still doesn’t negate the fact that the over all habitat in unit 2F can and has been able to support more deer per square mile then unit 2G.
But that is only because the the PGC hasn't issued enough doe tags to reduce the herd in 2F to the same DD as in 2G . therefore you have admitted the PGC is mismanaging the herd in 2F.

Old 02-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Since you admit that is true ,why hasn't the PGC reduced the herd in 2F to the same DD as in 2G? That has been my question from day one and you just admitted I was right.
But that is only because the the PGC hasn't issued enough doe tags to reduce the herd in 2F to the same DD as in 2G . therefore you have admitted the PGC is mismanaging the herd in 2F.

I don’t know if your that seriously reading deficient,playingstupidor just being misleading again, but I never said any of what you are implying.

I explained in the first time, the second time and third, apparently you just aren’t bright enough to understand.

The deer totally of the 2F habitat supports more deer then the totality of the 2G habitat.

I do expect the ANF to issue DMAP again this year, after failing to do so the past two years, so that should help do just what you think should be done. And, yes I fully agree that we need to harvest more deer in many if not most parts of unit 2F. I’ve been saying that all along. I think we should harvest more in 2G too. Now how do you like that?

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 02-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

The deer totally of the 2F habitat supports more deer then the totality of the 2G habitat.
But if the PGC didn't allow the over harvest of doe in 2G , it would support as many if not more deer than 2F. You are a total imbecile if you don't recognize that the antlerless allocations are controlling the herd in both WMUs ,and that it is the PGC that is determining how many deer there are in each wmu .
Old 02-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Banned

"I think we should harvest more in 2G too. Now how do you like that?"

I heard pgcwhere gonna double the 2G allocation.Decision was based on the science of seeing a doe in a neighboring wmuwithin 3 miles of the 2 G border.

Old 02-02-2009, 06:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"I think we should harvest more in 2G too. Now how do you like that?"

I heard pgcwhere gonna double the 2G allocation.Decision was based on the science of seeing a doe in a neighboring wmuwithin 3 miles of the 2 G border.
Thats almost as silly as the USP demanding that we close doe hunting completely till there's a miniature deer behind every tree
Old 02-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I’ve been saying that all along. I think we should harvest more in 2G too. Now how do you like that?
That doesn't surprise me at all since you have proven that you can't comprehend any facts above the sixth grade level .

Quick Reply: Once again the USP screws everyone including themselves

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.