Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 How should Wildlife Management be funded? >

How should Wildlife Management be funded?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

How should Wildlife Management be funded?

Old 02-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: How should Wildlife Management be funded?

ORIGINAL: lost horn

Were those deer checked for EHD? That's where the outbreak was before.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/Dutch2/deer_pictures_024.jpg" />

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/Dutch2/deer_pictures_008.jpg
" />

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/Dutch2/deer_pictures_003.jpg
" />
EHD is a warm weather occurance, Caused by small mite biting the deer.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

While that is true, it is also true that small late born fawns are always the most vulnerable to winter mortality due to severe winter conditions.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:49 PM
Banned

Throw in tapeworm or roundworm and/or heavy load of other parasite....Keds etc. Especially with fawns, even moreso late born...and they are pretty much doomed from the get go.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

RSB was on line for more than an hour this evening, and he had no response to any of our comments. I wonder why?
Old 02-14-2009, 02:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

RSB was on line for more than an hour this evening, and he had no response to any of our comments. I wonder why?
Probably because there was nothing worth responding to that hasn't been addressed a dozen or more times previously

Old 02-14-2009, 03:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've been waiting for the data he said he would post that would prove the breeding rate didn't decrease by 5%. I guess he couldn't find it.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:57 AM
Fork Horn

You'll have to give him a day or two, it takes time to manipulate data to back up a lie. Now take BTB, I wish some body would, he backs everything up with a horse.
Old 02-14-2009, 10:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've been waiting for the data he said he would post that would prove the breeding rate didn't decrease by 5%. I guess he couldn't find it.
Asked and answered ad nauseum. No one is required to answer you differently simply because you refuse to accept the real facts.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree you provided the wrong answer ad nauseum, but wrong answers don't count,so try one more time to get it right.
Old 02-14-2009, 04:59 PM
Typical Buck

I’ve addressed the nonsense you post enough for anyone willing to accept facts and logic to see how far off track you are. I try to avoid the back and forth insults that get thrown around and much prefer to just post the facts that allow everyone to decide on their own what makes sense and what doesn’t.

I learned a long time ago that with some people the best thing to do is to just allow them to keep on doing their thing. Usuallywhen they are on a misguided mission they will do more harm to themselves then anyone else can cause them. I think you have been doing quite well atproving your bias and misguided agenda without my repeatedly pointing it out to everyone.

Besides many others have very adequately pointed out how biased and opinionated you are without me adding to it. Plus, sometimes I just come in and read the posts and then have other things that need done.

R.S. Bodenhorn

Quick Reply: How should Wildlife Management be funded?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.