HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How should Wildlife Management be funded?
Old 02-14-2009, 04:59 PM
R.S.B.
Typical Buck

Default RE: How should Wildlife Management be funded?

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

RSB was on line for more than an hour this evening, and he had no response to any of our comments. I wonder why?

I’ve addressed the nonsense you post enough for anyone willing to accept facts and logic to see how far off track you are. I try to avoid the back and forth insults that get thrown around and much prefer to just post the facts that allow everyone to decide on their own what makes sense and what doesn’t.

I learned a long time ago that with some people the best thing to do is to just allow them to keep on doing their thing. Usuallywhen they are on a misguided mission they will do more harm to themselves then anyone else can cause them. I think you have been doing quite well atproving your bias and misguided agenda without my repeatedly pointing it out to everyone.

Besides many others have very adequately pointed out how biased and opinionated you are without me adding to it. Plus, sometimes I just come in and read the posts and then have other things that need done.

R.S. Bodenhorn