Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Steelers prayer

Old 01-28-2009, 04:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Steelers prayer

I'll never take anything away from Brady. The boy can flat out play and is one of the best in the business.

But him getting hurt tells me the Patriots aren't all that great. One man can take down an entire team. Hmmm.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

No doubt that Brady is/was an indivual with awesome talent.

It is always a shame when a talented player is taken out by an injury and I hope he recovers fully and he is able to play again.

That being said, the Pats as a team deserve to be where they are.
They should have been disqualified for cheating last year. period.

A fabrication of jealous people? Whining that your team isn't in the superbowl because of one players injuries sounds far more like blind jealousy to me.

But theres always next season, of course they have to play by the rules again so they'll likely be spectating again at this time next year
Old 01-28-2009, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

SCREW THE STEELERS!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!! GO CARDS!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE beat them Iron City, yellow towel waving throng!!!! almost as BAD as DRUNK EAGLES FANS!!! LOL!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 01-28-2009, 01:21 PM
Typical Buck

Come on boys, calm down and click on this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkTflRQzCZg
Old 01-28-2009, 01:40 PM
Typical Buck

I am hardly whining, I am laughing actually. What they did is the same thing that every other team i the league did, they were just to succesful. Their is always next year, i have no problem with that. Personally I don't think brady will ever play again, by his choice.

Whining that your team isn't in the superbowl because of one players injuries sounds far more like blind jealousy to me.
They went 11-5 with a player who hasn't played since high school, I don't think any other team in the league could have done that.

One man can take down an entire team. Hmmm.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

almost as BAD as DRUNK EAGLES FANS!!! LOL!!!!
Did those big bad red birds beat up on your Eagles? Dont worry, your big brothers from the west will get even for Ya
Old 01-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Banned

Cowboys hatchet jack? Ha ha ha. They are like a comedy reality show. The number one most overrated team in the nfl in modern day and a pathetic shadow of the real cowboys teams of the past. Romo is a little soft weiny and the rest of the team is a traveling side-show! (LOL)

It's gonna be awhile and many changes away before they win another superbowl.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Banned

"you people are funny, the pats still went 11-5 with a quarterback who hasn't played since high school."

So??that rookie is a good qb. Roethlisberger went 15-1 his first year starting. I dont see your point.

"By the way, we beat the cardinals 47-7, lets see how the steelers do"

Ha ha. A meaningless game for the cards. Btw, why wait? All we have to do is look at November 30 from this season. The day Pitt knocked the clam chowder (or was that snot? LOL) out of New England. The 33-10 SHELLACKING! I dont know what may happen in the superbowl, but I'd bet the cards can do better than that! (LOL)[8D]

Brady has been one of the best to play the game. Hes had alot of help. He also can't do it alone. His team isnt what it was and neither is the coaching staff. Pittsburgh will probably add another superbowl ring (after this year) before New England does.

Anyway, Brady's good, long as he has aline that never lets anyone through, and recievers that dont miss a catch, an excellent coaching staff and a very stout defense.

Alot of that is no longer in place, so the boys glory days are past for awhile at least. Hes also very soft. Needs badly to hit the weight room. He got hit for the first time in years and it crippled him, his arms are also as big as my 8 year old nieces.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:56 PM

That was FKN great, thanx for the link!!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Banned

YEah, those kids did a helluva job.

Here is one of my all time favorite steeler clips. (LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Am7QJ0Zoto&feature=related

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.