HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Steelers prayer
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Cornelius08
Banned

Default RE: Steelers prayer

"you people are funny, the pats still went 11-5 with a quarterback who hasn't played since high school."

So??that rookie is a good qb. Roethlisberger went 15-1 his first year starting. I dont see your point.

"By the way, we beat the cardinals 47-7, lets see how the steelers do"

Ha ha. A meaningless game for the cards. Btw, why wait? All we have to do is look at November 30 from this season. The day Pitt knocked the clam chowder (or was that snot? LOL) out of New England. The 33-10 SHELLACKING! I dont know what may happen in the superbowl, but I'd bet the cards can do better than that! (LOL)[8D]

Brady has been one of the best to play the game. Hes had alot of help. He also can't do it alone. His team isnt what it was and neither is the coaching staff. Pittsburgh will probably add another superbowl ring (after this year) before New England does.

Anyway, Brady's good, long as he has aline that never lets anyone through, and recievers that dont miss a catch, an excellent coaching staff and a very stout defense.

Alot of that is no longer in place, so the boys glory days are past for awhile at least. Hes also very soft. Needs badly to hit the weight room. He got hit for the first time in years and it crippled him, his arms are also as big as my 8 year old nieces.