Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Steelers prayer

Old 01-24-2009, 03:03 PM

Default Steelers prayer

2009 Steelers Prayer

[hr]
[/align]Make sure you say 3 Steeler Prayers before bed each night through 1ʍoqɹǝdns Sunday.

For good measure you could throw in a few hail Mary's so that Ben won't have to.

Our Father,

Who Art in Pittsburgh ,

Football Be Thy Game.

The Kingdom Come,

5 1ʍoq ɹǝdnss Won,

On Earth as it is in Heinz Field.

Give us this Day a playoff Victory,

And forgive us our penalties,

As we defeat those who play against us.

But lead us into a victory,

And deliver us to Tampa !

A-Ben

GO STEELERS

Old 01-26-2009, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Steelers prayer

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:51 PM

AMEN!

Old 01-26-2009, 06:54 PM

and AMEN again!

Old 01-27-2009, 06:14 AM
Typical Buck

the steelers prayers already have been answered when Tom Brady got hurt in first game of the year for the Patriots, without that prayer they would be watching the superbowl.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:38 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: dmen

the steelers prayers already have been answered when Tom Brady got hurt in first game of the year for the Patriots, without that prayer they would be watching the superbowl.
And thats where the Patriots would have been anyway! At home watching the superbowl. It would have been sweet to watch Harrison and Woodley eat that little SOB for lunch though.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:55 AM
Typical Buck

And thats where the Patriots would have been anyway! At home watching the superbowl. It would have been sweet to watch Harrison and Woodley eat that little SOB for lunch though
they did a pretty good job of eating the SOB last year.If he were healthy this year the pats would of made a joke of the steelers again this year, like they did last year,but could of would of should of, their is always next year.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: dmen

Patriots arent in the superbowl because they no longer know their opponents plays before the snap and theylikely wouldn't have been there so many times before if they'd played fairall these years.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:08 PM
Banned

Pretty boy Brady's superbowl days are done. He missed out on a good but whoopin' and was better off sitting out. His defense is half what it was in the superbowl years, and the offensive line is not even close now compared to previously.

Next season, Moss is another year older, a few more players gone, Brady rusty from sitting out and also possible never to be the same due to his injury. Look at Carson Palmer. Never been right since Von Olhoffen grabbed his leg and made a wish and Bradys injury was actually worse with complications.

Throw in the fact Bellicheck doesnt have the spy camera in operation, = Brady sitting on the couch with Giselle in January.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Typical Buck

you people are funny, the pats still went 11-5 with a quarterback who hasn't played since high school. Comparing carson palmer to brady is hardly an equal comparison, palmer has never been any good before or after the injury.Spygate is a fabrication of the jealous people.I agree Brady may never play again, what does he have to prove,he already will go down as one of the best qb's ever, and still for the most part has good health. I sure wouldn't play any more if i were him.My cousin is a diehard steeler fan so I know how out of touch you all are with football.

By the way, we beat the cardinals 47-7, lets see how the steelers do.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.