Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA antler restriction >

PA antler restriction

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA antler restriction

Old 09-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA antler restriction

Are you sure you didn't sustain a head injury those two years you where in the Army.
Please don't demean yourself with such childish cheapshots. I served honorably in a combat zone but didn't sustain any head injuries.

I addressed the issues you raised and you ask me to bring solutions to problems you apparently don't understand.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:46 PM

Ok I can see I'm not gonna get a straight answer out of you. So let me try this. Why do you think the PGC enacted the AR in the first place?
Old 09-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

That answer is obvious. Alt's goal was to get hunters to shoot more doe. Remember ,he said that for every buck saved by ARs we had to harvest an adult doe to make room for those bucks?

This is what Dr. Kroll said on the subject.
Since antler regulations on buck must be accompanied by increased doe harvests,this did not sit well with another minority group of hunters who thought that the harvest was a travesty.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: SteveBNy

Dr. Martin?
Do you have a radio or tv show as well as a self appointed directer of NYS deer management intent on doing what you know is best for us there - whether we agree or not?

All you did in the NY thread was attempt to discredit anyone who disagreed AND PRESENTED THEIR REASONS WHY as childish or worse.
Not once addressing the arguements given on merit or wothiness. You cannot handle or tolerate debate on your home turf of NY and you now interject attacks in the PA discussions?
Incredible!

Steve

well said.