Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Pa Game Commission Outdoor Shop >

Pa Game Commission Outdoor Shop

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pa Game Commission Outdoor Shop

Old 06-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Host of Hosts

Default Pa Game Commission Outdoor Shop

I have ordered a few items over the last year from the Pa Game Commission's Website with excellent results. I decided this year to buy my 2007-2008 Hunting License online through the outdoor shop to avoid the hasles at the local stores. I usually buy my license real early so I figured why not but it now. I'm here to tell you that I ordered my license last tuesday(late night)and got it on Saturday. That is excellent service in my book. I guess I just wanted to tell you guys not to be afraid of buying your hunting licenses online.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:50 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Pa Game Commission Outdoor Shop

Know several people who buy their licenses on line each year and none have had any problems. Should be even better once the vendor gets all the kinks sorted out and the automated licensing system comes online next year.

Since I live within 15 minutes of PGC/HQ (assumin' there ain't any wrecks or traffic jamson I-81), usually just buy my license/stamps at the June PGC meeting, as I did on Monday. Also picked up one of their turkey box calls this year too.

Some of us knuckleheadseven made donations to the Game Fund on Monday, since our fabulous legislature continues to deny a license increase.

Old 06-30-2007, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

I get mine every year through the outdoor shop and its in my mailbox within 3 days of ordering it.Whats really neat is when you get your fishing license you print it out on your computer.Dont even have to leave your house.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Fork Horn

Always in my mailbox within three days. I bought my fishing license this year and printed out 5 of them--just in case i lose the first four.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:31 PM

How do the amish get their hunting license without ID??
Old 07-03-2007, 12:48 PM
Fork Horn

Good Question!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Host of Hosts

Some of us knuckleheadseven made donations to the Game Fund on Monday, since our fabulous legislature continues to deny a license increase.

I don't find anything wrong with that. I've donated several times myself. Not large amounts of money, but it all helps.